I'm not sure the exact reason but it seems that rawvegas.tv who were doing the video blogs aren't doing a lot with poker right now and instead are concentrating on MMA.

I'm not sure the exact reason but it seems that rawvegas.tv who were doing the video blogs aren't doing a lot with poker right now and instead are concentrating on MMA.
Poker > MMA, at least for blogs. Daniel is intelligent and can tell a good story, most (not all) fighters say "Uh" and "You know" more than any actual purposeful words.

I have not posted any comments concerning the united states shutting down my poker... i am bummed about it for sure (not as bad as Diamond) but it just seemed like i fased it out of my daily schedule. the play money games kept me going for about the first 30 days, then i was playing $10,500 /mtt's about once a week , now, i get on about once a month.... it was the money, the gamble for me , i will probably never be better than the avg fish, i usually place in the money at my once a month 20 man tourneybut was depositing about 100 a month , sometime posting up 250 over a short period of time online. i once took a $50 deposit and turned into $2700 in two weeks. then jumped right into a 3/6 game and lost 700 in one hand. reality check anyway , i have really missed the blogs and videos , no more 'tip of the week's', that sucks. the tweets are almost too chopped up i would rather wait and listen to a 4 minute video, or read several paragraphs. the flavor seems to be gone from poker for the momenti keep up with Daniel thru the tweets , dont like em but taking what i can get. fluff , looooo , good job playing ... Daniel makes the November Nine and we hear about it on twitter , blah

I have not posted any comments concerning the united states shutting down my poker... i am bummed about it for sure (not as bad as Diamond) but it just seemed like i fased it out of my daily schedule. the play money games kept me going for about the first 30 days, then i was playing $10,500 /mtt's about once a week , now, i get on about once a month.... it was the money, the gamble for me , i will probably never be better than the avg fish, i usually place in the money at my once a month 20 man tourneybut was depositing about 100 a month , sometime posting up 250 over a short period of time online. i once took a $50 deposit and turned into $2700 in two weeks. then jumped right into a 3/6 game and lost 700 in one hand. reality check anyway , i have really missed the blogs and videos , no more 'tip of the week's', that sucks. the tweets are almost too chopped up i would rather wait and listen to a 4 minute video, or read several paragraphs. the flavor seems to be gone from poker for the momenti keep up with Daniel thru the tweets , dont like em but taking what i can get. fluff , looooo , good job playing ... Daniel makes the November Nine and we hear about it on twitter , blah
bf8a34ff-4259-4e59-94b0-22189dfaa63d.jpg
please move this to the drunk thread Bob