Shameless Plug For Pokervt

Great new things going on at PokerVT so I am shamelessly plugging them here. Quotes below from the PokerVT newsletter. Jason "JCarver" Sommerville has started a weekly series titled JCaver advanced poker course and the format is different from other PokerVT content.overview:http://www.facebook.com/PokerVT#!/vide...29&commentsclip:http://www.facebook.com/PokerVT#!/vide...?v=483425305932

The course is based on one of 2010’s biggest online tournaments, Event #37 of the PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP). Jason bested a field of over 900 to take down the event. The course covers topics such as early stage tournament strategy, advanced bluffing concepts, blocker cards and how to use them, assigning an opponent an exact hand range, polarization bets, as well as an extended section on both late stage tournament and heads up play that reveals the thought process behind every single hand played or folded.“This course is the most comprehensive poker training material I have seen in my years of studying the game”, says Somerville. “The tournament took 19 hours to complete, and I show you my thought process behind every single hand of consequence. It’s one of a kind, and the exact type of course I wish I had when I was learning the game.”
Grayson "Spacegravy" Physioc is doing a new $100 bankroll challenge
Poker VT Pro and World Class SNG Player Grayson “spacegravy” Physioc turned a $100 deposit on Pokerstars into a million dollars. Watch and learn only at Poker VT while he starts all over, with a $100. Spacegravy will teach you everything you need to know from bankroll management, strategy to win at each level, moving up in stakes, and tips for multi tabling.The first video will go up later in the month and will be followed with approximately 3 videos a month from Spacegravy for the rest of the year.
Poker VT's New ProsDaniel "Bodeye" Bedo - Daniel is a professional poker player from Gothenburg, Sweden. He spent his early days in poker grinding the single table Sit and Go's before switching to MT SNG's in 2009. He will be focusing his content primarily on 45-180 person Multi Table Sit and Go's.Bill Green - Bill is a 25 year old professional poker player from Minnesota. He worked his way from Limit Hold em to No-Limit Hold em and for the past two years he's specialized in PLO. Bill grinds the mid stakes PLO games so expect to see some great PLO videos from him coming soon.I know some of you have previously been members of PokerVT and have left for one reason or another. Admittedly the content and site suffered some decline recently but a new product manager, Christian Sanchez, has been hired and he is really turning things around.

I really like "spacegravy" and the way he does his videos/explains things. Glad to see more by him. Also the Derk videos are good, but sometimes he goes too in-depth on things, and his voice is like a college professor. Don't know what puts me to sleep faster: Derk videos or shows on History International Channel. They both are interesting, but the voices can put you to sleep faster than ambien.

not a great plug
LOL out of context no but the rest of the sentence yes:but a new product manager, Christian Sanchez, has been hired and he is really turning things around.
LOL out of context no but the rest of the sentence yes:but a new product manager, Christian Sanchez, has been hired and he is really turning things around.
Woodn't you know it... so far is he totally shooting the lights out there, really driving this site to new lengths. And he's only beginning to scratch the surface. He's drawn up plans to help folks get the most out of their game, is a real slice of heaven, and has gotten most of the issues ironed out.He is parfect for this task and I wish him and the site well. :club:
Woodn't you know it... so far is he totally shooting the lights out there, really driving this site to new lengths. And he's only beginning to scratch the surface. He's drawn up plans to help folks get the most out of their game, is a real slice of heaven, and has gotten most of the issues ironed out.He is parfect for this task and I wish him and the site well. :club:
Golf clap, well done.