Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

From what I have heard, he has not played in these for years. Actually, if you read his blogs, he does not play online very much at all. To break your heart some more, he very rarely posts here, and when he does it is something quick and will not respond back. You'll either have to spend some $$$ and enter a live tourney that he plays in (he will be at Atlantis in the Bahamas for the PCA next week), or try more conventional methods like stalking. He does live in Vegas, so he should not be too hard to find.Good luck on your quest for the unicorn!! :)BTW: You are more than welcome to come and play. We do have kobe and serge, who are way better than Daniel. We also have wsox8, who is a huge spew-donkey, so If you are good enough to sit with Daniel, then you are WAAAAY better than wsox.
Ok, thx for the help everyone. Hope I can build a nice bankroll but don't have a lot of money...:club: And @ $0,01/$0,01 they call to much and I don't like to play with them, but @ higher stakes I can lose a lot of money :ts I think I deposit 17 Jan. 1 day after my birthday xD Maybe play with you @ the next Negreanu Open! Grtz!
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree unfortunately.I joined FCP to play in the open . I think a lot of people join in the chance of playing with DN and plus the prizes that the open offers.They way things have gone both down hill it does not look good.Some people have been waiting close to a year for prizes.A lot of people read the forums before they play in the open.With the tallk the way it is in the open forum about all this stuff how do we think we are going to rebuild? About the prizes if it is not going to happen I think FCP should admit and try and rebuild.I hope that I have not pissed anyone off.I like FCP and think it has a lot of good people.I hope that i am wrong about prizes and FCP .I am still looking forward to my chipsets.But just like anybody knows if it doesn't seem right then something is fishy.Well with that all said again hope I didn't make any of the main people in FCP web site mad.Have a great day.
The prizes are in a storage unit in Michigan. Unfortunately I was late getting Matt the information for the first 2 quarters and then there was some miscommunication over his Hotmail e-mail not being used any longer so he didn't know that he'd been sent the information and then some things in his life have kept him from sending out the prizes. The last he e-mailed me he thought he would be in a position to send them out soon.I'm not trying to make excuses, we've screwed up but I just want people to know where things stand.Matt doesn't do anything for FCP any longer other than send out the prizes as a favour.As soon as I know anything concrete I'll be sure to post it.
The prizes are in a storage unit in Michigan. Unfortunately I was late getting Matt the information for the first 2 quarters and then there was some miscommunication over his Hotmail e-mail not being used any longer so he didn't know that he'd been sent the information and then some things in his life have kept him from sending out the prizes. The last he e-mailed me he thought he would be in a position to send them out soon.I'm not trying to make excuses, we've screwed up but I just want people to know where things stand.Matt doesn't do anything for FCP any longer other than send out the prizes as a favour.As soon as I know anything concrete I'll be sure to post it.
you da man Bob..Hopefully you play next week, so I can kick your ass..BTW in case you didnt hear, ROSE finished last..:club:

lol people need to get over the prizes. Go buy a FCP hat on ebay. Daniel isn't going to play ever either. So either play the tourney's or don't, stop complaining.

lol people need to get over the prizes. Go buy a FCP hat on ebay. Daniel isn't going to play ever either. So either play the tourney's or don't.
qft

but at the same time the false advertisement needs to stop. I guess it is ok to keep calling it the neg-o, maybe calling it the FCP open would be more appropriate. The "go check the forum to see if Daniel is playing" needs to be removed, people do read that and get a boner. If the prizes are going to take so long to send out it is probably time to discontinue the prizes.

but at the same time the false advertisement needs to stop. I guess it is ok to keep calling it the neg-o, maybe calling it the FCP open would be more appropriate. The "go check the forum to see if Daniel is playing" needs to be removed, people do read that and get a boner. If the prizes are going to take so long to send out it is probably time to discontinue the prizes.
Your point about the "Is Daniel Playing" note is a valid one and I'll change that message for the 2nd quarter.
lol people need to get over the prizes. Go buy a FCP hat on ebay. Daniel isn't going to play ever either. So either play the tourney's or don't, stop complaining.
It is not about the prizes themselves. It is about what is owed to me for playing the open . If I offered someone $100 if they finished better than me in a quarter and 10 months had passed and that person had not seen it. They would be here bad mouthing me. I am not bad mouthing FCP at all I am just expressing myself on the open forum.
It is not about the prizes themselves. It is about what is owed to me for playing the open . If I offered someone $100 if they finished better than me in a quarter and 10 months had passed and that person had not seen it. They would be here bad mouthing me. I am not bad mouthing FCP at all I am just expressing myself on the open forum.
I think you are totally justified as other are..I have known Bob for many many years and he is a straight shooter and an honest guy..I believe everything he tells us here..I am sure its not his fault what has happened and he is doing everything he can to fix the situation...Some stuff happened that were out of FCP's control..Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and i am sure things will be finalized in due time.

Out of respect for all FCP members and Bob I will leave this subject alone. I know nobody else wants to here about it anymore .Hope to see all in the open soon.

I made a thought out call and won with ****ing jack high people. Enough with this dead horse topic. Back to my 2nd place finish.This story plays so obv. Bob is legit. Fcp is legit. Player qualms are legit. Repetitive conversations are lame. That said the point about anything that infers dn "might show up" needing to go is spot on. The prize issue is legitimate circumstance...the notion that dn might pay is just false advertising.......now back to hero calls itt plz

I made a thought out call and won with ****ing jack high people. Enough with this dead horse topic. Back to my 2nd place finish.This story plays so obv. Bob is legit. Fcp is legit. Player qualms are legit. Repetitive conversations are lame. That said the point about anything that infers dn "might show up" needing to go is spot on. The prize issue is legitimate circumstance...the notion that dn might pay is just false advertising.......now back to hero calls itt plz
You play very good..Mad respect..
yeah but come onnnnnnnnn. KQ<JT, what a jokefest!
Was actually in a few super turbo hu games on tilt at that point. I had mentioned to kobe after as well that when I opened I didn't realize your reshove stack size behind. I think the call thereafter was thin...but standard nego styling.My bad. :club:
Was actually in a few super turbo hu games on tilt at that point. I had mentioned to kobe after as well that when I opened I didn't realize your reshove stack size behind. I think the call thereafter was thin...but standard nego styling.My bad. :club:
Nah I don't mind. If I was facing a world champion like myself I'd want to get me out too :ts.
QFT. Doubt MSP's superuser account is legit tho.
Nah I don't mind. If I was facing a world class bubbler like myself I'd want to get me out too :club:.
FYP :ts
who is notoriouscpa
Pull up a chair and get comfortable and I will tell you about the one they call Noto. Ah never mind, its me.
Can't figure out what I hate more. Myself or the river.feral_cow_icon.gifYour converted hand, now with more cowbell.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t100/t200 - 8 playersButton seacucumber1: t7,210 SB Clevenuts: t9,129 BB NotoriousCPA: t6,661 UTG Hero: t5,690 UTG+1 MaxStPolish: t17,444 MP sergetoronto: t10,730 HJ CorvairShagg: t10,192 CO se7enth_bok: t4,944 Preflop: (t300) Hero is UTG with Qh.gifAd.gif (8 players)Hero raises to t440, MaxStPolish calls t440, 5 folds, NotoriousCPA calls t240Flop: (t1,420) Kd.gifAh.gif6d.gif (3 players)NotoriousCPA checks, Hero checks, MaxStPolish bets t666, NotoriousCPA calls t666, Hero calls t666Turn: (t3,418) Qd.gif (3 players)NotoriousCPA checks, Hero checks, MaxStPolish checksRiver: (t3,418) Tc.gif (3 players)NotoriousCPA bets t1200, Hero folds, MaxStPolish foldsNotoriousCPA collected t3418
Do you call a pot sized bet vs my defensive bet of $1200?
He used to play the DN open awhile back. I know him from PokerVT and he's the one who got me involved with this forum and the DN open. He quit PokerVT about the time he quit playing these games. Hate that I missed him tonight.
Same bat time, same bat channel next week DD. Congrats on your winning year too!!!!
You mean Nota?nota-sing-off.jpg
Yep, that's me on the far left with the condescending look on my face.....or was it constipation?, don't remember.