Wireless On Line Poker

does anyone play online via a wireless connection w/ an i-pad or some other wireless gadget ? was wondering how the performance might be if i switched over to the wireless world

Does a laptop count as a wireless gadget? Who uses wires anymore?
I'm just an unfrozen caveman, not used to your modern technologies and strange new ways. Time for me to upgrade !!
I can do it on the iPad. Just have to use a remote desktop app. Kinda hard to multitable though.
forgive my tech-ignorance, but why do you need to use a remote desktop app.......and is that much of a problem ? is that specific to the ipad, or needed to play on any wireless device......??
forgive my tech-ignorance, but why do you need to use a remote desktop app.......and is that much of a problem ? is that specific to the ipad, or needed to play on any wireless device......??
That's specific to the ipad since it isn't a full blown computer.I was just in Hong Kong for almost 3 weeks and I used a usb stick from a local cell phone company on my laptop for my internet connection while I was there and playing at Poker Stars was no problem and I had zero dissconnections while I was playing. What sort of device and connection are you thinking about playing on ?
That's specific to the ipad since it isn't a full blown computer.I was just in Hong Kong for almost 3 weeks and I used a usb stick from a local cell phone company on my laptop for my internet connection while I was there and playing at Poker Stars was no problem and I had zero dissconnections while I was playing. What sort of device and connection are you thinking about playing on ?
Thanks.....Was thinking about the Ipad (only because I saw one and it looked pretty cool), but mostly, I just want to be able to play poker w/ a wireless connection !!! I don't multi-table much.......think it would be awesome to be able to take my poker on the road !! I guess any wireless laptop would do.....right ????