Rose Made A Final Table!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom Line is I made an EPT Final Table which to me is impressive, even if it is a freeroll. Now that maybe trivial but to me it's an accomplishment to my game. I also believe anyone who makes any special event Freeroll or not and makes a final table deserves a thread. Just because it's a freeroll vs money should not make a difference. I also play for money but this event happen to come up on a forum I belong to. It was sponsored by Poker Stars. Yes we Have lots of great players here who won tons of money, and yes I am a crappy player, but there are times when my game is bang on like today. I may not be able to talk poker or use the proper language or lingo or terminology but I try not to put people down. I am sure Daniel would like to see all poker players acknowledged not just the money winners but the ones who try to give there best to the game. Remember if you can't have fun playing the game why play at all.

The bottom Line is I made an EPT Final Table which to me is impressive, even if it is a freeroll. Now that maybe trivial but to me it's an accomplishment to my game. I also believe anyone who makes any special event Freeroll or not and makes a final table deserves a thread. Just because it's a freeroll vs money should not make a difference. I also play for money but this event happen to come up on a forum I belong to. It was sponsored by Poker Stars. Yes we Have lots of great players here who won tons of money, and yes I am a crappy player, but there are times when my game is bang on like today. I may not be able to talk poker or use the proper language or lingo or terminology but I try not to put people down. I am sure Daniel would like to see all poker players acknowledged not just the money winners but the ones who try to give there best to the game. Remember if you can't have fun playing the game why play at all.
Congrats Rose. I am sure you played your best and I am proud of you. You placed better than a lot of people on this thread (including me) and I am glad you got so close. Well Played. As for Lurbz and the rest of the trollz, piss off.
There's a time and place to be an *******. The way you started in this thread wasn't that time.
Sorry Bob, but I love how this post gets made when I come out of nowhere being an *******, but there's silence when Tom's done it to me before.I'm continuing regardless, guy needs to JOAB.
Rose, I'm not going to go after the 400 things wrong with your post, it was a GG, and my posts have more to do with Tom than anything remotely dealing with you. I'm curious why you're banned from Holdem Freaks tho?
Congrats Rose. I am sure you played your best and I am proud of you. You placed better than a lot of people on this thread (including me) and I am glad you got so close. Well Played. As for Lurbz and the rest of the trollz, piss off.
Please go jump rope in the middle of a 4 way intersection.

Lurbz always a trouble maker or troll , honestly have to shit disturb, that's between me, and Cali, it's personal.

<3 honey
Lurbz always a trouble maker or troll , honestly have to shit disturb, that's between me, and Cali, it's personal.
lol it was an honest question, i knew you liked it there is all, nothing malicious in asking.
good game rose!
ty Looshle it means a lot coming from you

to lurbz:you're a dick. most things you say are dick head things.and that's okay. i'm not insulting you. as a matter of fact, i am usually a dick too. just in good fun.the only reason i am saying this is because i think you will not change or censor what you say or when you say it.you just need to be honest and stop defending your dick head ways.you are a dick. i have accepted you as a dick and i think a lot of people here have too.to gator:gator, lurbz is a dick. everyone knows it. so, don't bother. he talks to everyone with absolutely no respect.meh...to bob:don't ban lurbz. but maybe lay the smack down a little now and again.to rest of fcp:wtf?edit* and to rose:gg :club:

All of you can kiss my ass!! All of you!! How about that?? Taste good?
not going to kiss it Kurt but someday Beat the F out of it lol :club:
gg rosenice run
ty Fluff and everyone else who said gg, much appreciated itThx for the railers and the messages on FB and yahoo etc, it was fun and I loved it. The early part of the game was so full of donks calling out of position with crap cards 9,4, k,7 and one person who's only move was all in every time, so I was patient and made my moves when the time was right I guess. and then it got a little deeper the players were more solid. The stacks got larger the bullies came out next lol. Once again patience came through. Only had AA once, AK a few times, but it was AK suited vs 88 that done me in, I got bullied a little by a big stack and actually backed out of one or 2 hands that I should have played , but otherwise I played a good game today. The experience was awesome, it felt great to go deep in this type of event, the pressure was interesting. Thanks to gator who kept me level headed most of the last 2 hours, thx Tom your an awesome friend. Hugs to you .
EFF EFF ESS
should have lol, I know I fk it up again