Omaha 8 5.50 On Pokerstars

5 handed on the Final Table. I thought I played this hand very very poorly considering we were talking of chopping when we got 5 handed and the only one that objected was "4dumb"(appropriate name) who had just gotten crippled the hand prior to this one. So i am sure we would have chopped had I let this guy go out. I admit I had a mental slip and cant even describe what I was thinking except trying to get in good position to get heads up. Anyways tell me what you would do differently...PokerStars Game #47011142568: Tournament #322011091, $5.00+$0.50 USD Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit - Level XXI (3500/7000) - 2010/07/20 3:13:02 ETTable '322011091 20' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: nobhil (303650 in chips) Seat 2: Jaz077 (669596 in chips) Seat 5: 4dumb (8868 in chips) Seat 7: HERO (237656 in chips) Seat 9: NEWBAUM (292230 in chips) nobhil: posts small blind 3500Jaz077: posts big blind 7000*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HERO [5d Ac 7c 2c]4dumb: folds HERO: raises 7000 to 14000NEWBAUM: calls 14000nobhil: calls 10500Jaz077: calls 7000*** FLOP *** [Ah 4h 4d]nobhil: checks Jaz077: checks HERO: checks NEWBAUM: checks *** TURN *** [Ah 4h 4d] [6c]nobhil: bets 28000Jaz077: calls 28000HERO: calls 28000NEWBAUM: calls 28000*** RIVER *** [Ah 4h 4d 6c] [7d]nobhil: bets 168000Jaz077: folds HERO: calls 168000NEWBAUM: raises 82230 to 250230 and is all-innobhil: calls 82230HERO: calls 27656 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***NEWBAUM: shows [5s 6h As 6s] (HI: a full house, Sixes full of Fours; LO: 7,6,5,4,A)nobhil: shows [Ks 3s 2d Kh] (HI: two pair, Kings and Fours; LO: 6,4,3,2,A)NEWBAUM collected 54574 from side potnobhil collected 54574 from side potHERO: shows [5d Ac 7c 2c] (HI: two pair, Aces and Sevens; LO: 6,5,4,2,A)NEWBAUM collected 377484 from main potnobhil collected 377484 from main potHERO finished the tournament in 5th place and received $134.56.*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 864116 Main pot 754968. Side pot 109148. | Rake 0 Board [Ah 4h 4d 6c 7d]Seat 1: nobhil (small blind) showed [Ks 3s 2d Kh] and won (432058) with HI: two pair, Kings and Fours; LO: 6,4,3,2,ASeat 2: Jaz077 (big blind) folded on the RiverSeat 5: 4dumb folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: HERO showed [5d Ac 7c 2c] and lost with HI: two pair, Aces and Sevens; LO: 6,5,4,2,ASeat 9: NEWBAUM (button) showed [5s 6h As 6s] and won (432058) with HI: a full house, Sixes full of Fours; LO: 7,6,5,4,A

If you're going to post do it right. The tournament number is wrong and you came in the 39th.
If you're going to question somebodies post maybe you should get your facts right.
Actually I came in 5th "jspencerfcp" was at my table most of the tourny and the final table. But thanks for commenting on the hand lol.
didn't see it was yesterday, my apologies. No comment.
Actually I came in 5th "jspencerfcp" was at my table most of the tourny and the final table. But thanks for commenting on the hand lol.
Still kicking myself for placing 7th there. Don't know how I lost the entire pot that one hand, sick life I guess. You played really well the entire tournament, but yea, that hand was played pretty poorly.You have to ask yourself, why are you betting/calling and what are you expecting to gain?Lets go down the list:1. We know for a fact that you are not going to win the high pot. There are so many handsthat beat you here in hi/lo that it is ridiculous. With the way the betting is going, a full house, trips,or a straight are fairly obvious. 2. There are 3 players in the hand. Chances are that at least one of them has a better low thanyou. Which means you will lose the entire pot.3. Best case scenario, we tie for the low pot and lose half of the chips that we put into the pot. Also a horrible result.I fold this flop/turn as quick as a bunny.
Still kicking myself for placing 7th there. Don't know how I lost the entire pot that one hand, sick life I guess. You played really well the entire tournament, but yea, that hand was played pretty poorly.You have to ask yourself, why are you betting/calling and what are you expecting to gain?Lets go down the list:1. We know for a fact that you are not going to win the high pot. There are so many handsthat beat you here in hi/lo that it is ridiculous. With the way the betting is going, a full house, trips,or a straight are fairly obvious. 2. There are 3 players in the hand. Chances are that at least one of them has a better low thanyou. Which means you will lose the entire pot.3. Best case scenario, we tie for the low pot and lose half of the chips that we put into the pot. Also a horrible result.I fold this flop/turn as quick as a bunny.
Your completely right spence after all I didnt see I played it well lol. Probably the worst hand I played all night and I usually don't make mistakes like that I son't know what happened there its not like id never been there before. Yeah the hand you went on was pretty rediculous I thought you were goin double up for sure. You played well all night as well and I'm certain I won't make that mistake again.
Your completely right spence after all I didnt see I played it well lol. Probably the worst hand I played all night and I usually don't make mistakes like that I son't know what happened there its not like id never been there before. Yeah the hand you went on was pretty rediculous I thought you were goin double up for sure. You played well all night as well and I'm certain I won't make that mistake again.
Was late and we were playing for like 6 hours...It happens to the best of us. I've thrown away a lot more with a lot worse. You should post more often.