Day 2 Wsop Event #57: $10,000 No-limit Hold'em Championship

World Series main event railing starts for me today...Everyone in the same room finally playing on the same day..Good luck to Daniel and the rest of you guys still in it.

More ESPN drama for Prahlad?
PokerNews also reported:
After the hand, I spoke to one of the T.D.s regarding the ruling. "Officially, a hand is dead when the T.D. says the word 'one'," he clarified. "But you know, regardless, they have plenty of time. For a clock to be called, they have to have taken a long time already, then they get extra seconds when the T.D's on his way, and then the T.D. has to ask the dealer if he has indeed had enough time. Players can't really nit-pick about that one second. Why don't they just make up their minds with 10 seconds left?"
http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...post.159890.htmSo the hand is dead when "one" is said; not "zero."I asked Jack Effel:
When clock's called WSOP floor said "Officially, a hand is dead when the T.D. says the word 'one'," Why not zero?
Jack replied:
because 10 to zero would be 11 seconds.
I then said:
Thanks for the reply. But thats a poor rationalization for a bad floor decision in my opinion. Each count is how many secs are left.
Of course, Jack didn't reply to this statement.
PokerNews also reported:http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...post.159890.htmSo the hand is dead when "one" is said; not "zero."I asked Jack Effel:Jack replied:I then said:Of course, Jack didn't reply to this statement.
If the difference between "one" and "zero" matter to a player.... his hand should be dead anyway. What retard would yell out "Call!!" AFTER a TD says one but not zero??????