How did you do in the Open tonight?

Just wanted to say two thingsWanted to say how much I enjoyed playing at PokerStars in the tourny ( first time there ) had a blast. Sadly finished 71st I think - oh well What did everyone think of it?And where is loosie?? ( I think his nick was ) bluffed me baddddd with a lovely 7-2 offsuit. I am gonna go look at that hand again ( crying of course ) haha and maybe I will tell him what he got me with! hahahaLots of fun folks , see ya next week !

Glad you had fun BigSlick! I had a blast too, and hopefully everyone did. Poor murphyz tho was playing from Europe somewhere and has to work in a couple of hours.... that's heart!I think one of the most fun things about the tournament is that we can discuss hand histories with people who it actually happened against.... good times :D

64th. The only hand I had all game was a 9h6h in the BB. No raise and the flop was 7h8h10d. Took a decent pot with it.Had K8 in the SB and stupidly finished the blind with 3 players already in. Hit K37 on flop and bet 200. One caller, turn is a 3 bet again and got called. River is the 3rd diamond and I was down to 300 and called his bet. Of course he had the flush.Stupid play on my part. I've been trying to quit calling with such crap in the SB, but I guess I need more work. :x Erik

How did I do in the open? hmmm interesting question, I was late getting out of work, so I am playing by cell phone the first few minutes and my wife was making the moves and lost with QQ when I guy caught 2 pair, so I busted out early and never even saw a single card, but hey that's the way it goes and I will begin my climb up the ladder one week later than expected :D

PokerStars Game #1038503637: Tournament #4350709, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2005/01/04 - 20:20:05 (ET)Table '4350709 7' Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: ej333 (1335 in chips) Seat 2: looshle (1395 in chips) Seat 3: No_Limit_Pro (1670 in chips) Seat 4: Obie34 (1060 in chips) Seat 5: eric1971 (1340 in chips) Seat 6: BigSlick1972 (2010 in chips) Seat 7: xthesteinx (3350 in chips) Seat 8: murphyz (800 in chips) Seat 9: Jesu (2130 in chips) eric1971: posts small blind 15BigSlick1972: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to looshle [7s 2d]xthesteinx: folds murphyz said, "if you like"murphyz said, "ty"murphyz: calls 30Jesu: folds ej333: folds looshle: raises 170 to 200No_Limit_Pro: folds Obie34: folds eric1971: folds BigSlick1972: calls 170murphyz: folds *** FLOP *** [3h 3s 5c]ej333 is disconnected BigSlick1972: bets 90looshle: raises 160 to 250BigSlick1972: calls 160*** TURN *** [3h 3s 5c] [Tc]BigSlick1972: checks looshle: bets 300BigSlick1972: folds looshle collected 945 from potlooshle: shows [7s 2d] (a pair of Threes)what did you fold??

I had fun, but noone ever wants to play a pot with me unless they have a good hand. I think they think i play super tight. Every time I raised, I took the blinds. Except for the raise that got me knocked out. I only got a coupla calls pre-flop and any bet post-flop took the pot. I used it to my advantage, for the most part, but just couldnt fold the QQ when I was up against AA. better luck next time

How did I do in the open?  hmmm interesting question, I was late getting out of work, so I am playing by cell phone the first few minutes and my wife was making the moves and lost with QQ when I guy caught 2 pair, so I busted out early and never even saw a single card, but hey that's the way it goes and I will begin my climb up the ladder one week later than expected :D
Dude that's dedication! Lol awesome! One hell of a wife too might I add!