"vanilla" Visa Cards

I've been out of the scene for awhile, some of you may remember me, maybe not. Anyway, I'm just wondering if anybody knows, do the "Vanilla" Visa gift card work for deposits?

no , they do not. all access visa gift cards work$25 gift card has a one time fee of $3.95 fiddy and hundred are a bit more.i think i member you , let me see your butt

I've been out of the scene for awhile, some of you may remember me, maybe not. Anyway, I'm just wondering if anybody knows, do the "Vanilla" Visa gift card work for deposits?
I have one same as your card. You can try to use it in power poker or Ultimate bet for deposits. I've use it before. Most of the poker sites don't accept this type of card for deposits.
  • 2 weeks later...
All Access are like impossible to find anymore.Only place I ever find them is Sunoco and they usually are unable to activate them.
I picked up an All Access card today, it activated, but neither FTP or Stars is taking it.

why dont you guys use e-checks?step 1- go to a bank, preferably a local onestep 2- open a checking or savings account, might have better luck with a checkingstep 3- open poker software, hit cashier tabstep 4- use e-check as deposit option, enter routing and account numberstep 5- donk off bankroll playing 2 high of limitsstep 6- repeat step 4congratulations you no longer have to search the entire country which you live in to find a card, and good luck hope I see at my table

why dont you guys use e-checks?step 1- go to a bank, preferably a local onestep 2- open a checking or savings account, might have better luck with a checkingstep 3- open poker software, hit cashier tabstep 4- use e-check as deposit option, enter routing and account numberstep 5- donk off bankroll playing 2 high of limitsstep 6- repeat step 4congratulations you no longer have to search the entire country which you live in to find a card, and good luck hope I see at my table
My bank denies e-checks. what then? does stars not accept all access visa cards now either?
My bank denies e-checks. what then? does stars not accept all access visa cards now either?
They're not accepting the one I have, and it is an All Access card. And yea, I don;t want to go through the trouble of a bank, just to find out it doesn't work either.