that's exactly my point: it's all about territory, power, influence, money. religion is more like false pretense for the people in the back so they can use the uneducated extreme believers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what took you so long?^^well, it's all about spin these days. as i said, there are radicals in every religion. if you dig deep enough, i'm pretty sure you'll find radical jews also. and that there has been terror with christian background recently should be obvious (not talking about crusades. ireland.).i'm not accusing or defending anything. just stating facts and my opinion. the reason that the potential for terrorism is that big in islam, lies more in infrastructural, territorial, educational problems.
I think you are looking at this backwards. There are some non-radicals in every religion. The presence of some peaceful people within the religion does not excuse the religion for the rest of the behavior it is responsible for.
why does the potential for radicalism and terror develop in areas like yemen, somalia, afghanistan/pakistan border regions, etc? why do the most suicide bombers and actual terrorists (not the guys in the background) come from those countries and not from saudi arabia, katar, dubai - all muslim countries also?
At least 15 of the 19 9/11 bombers came from Saudi Arabia.Nearly half of muslims in Britain support suicide bombing.
that's exactly my point: it's all about territory, power, influence, money AND PUSSY. religion is more like false pretense for the people in the back so they can use the uneducated extreme believers
fyp
I think you are looking at this backwards. There are some non-radicals in every religion. The presence of some peaceful people within the religion does not excuse the religion for the rest of the behavior it is responsible for. At least 15 of the 19 9/11 bombers came from Saudi Arabia.Nearly half of muslims in Britain support suicide bombing.
i've had just about enough of your facts and logic sir.
that's exactly my point: it's all about territory, power, influence, money. religion is more like false pretense for the people in the back so they can use the uneducated extreme believers
Thats not what I said and does not apply in anyway to Northern Ireland.
Thats not what I said and does not apply in anyway to Northern Ireland.
wasn't talking particulary about northern ireland there.
i've had just about enough of your facts and logic sir.
That's never stopped the Christians either. I wouldn't argue that at this time the Muslims are more radical though and maybe always were but he makes a good point. Being less radical than muslims isn't anything to hang your hat on. and they were both driven by the issues he described being power, territory etc.
That's never stopped the Christians either. I wouldn't argue that at this time the Muslims are more radical though and maybe always were but he makes a good point. Being less radical than muslims isn't anything to hang your hat on. and they were both driven by the issues he described being power, territory etc.
Motives that don't require a following of any faith to motivate, as recent history has shown with clarity