When To Open Up In Tournaments

Not really a specific hand here, but was just curious at what stage in a MTT should we be opening our range? I generally play very snug in the early stages, making 3x-4x raises PF with strong hands, and playing them fairly fast. Playing small to mid pairs strictly for set value, and occasionly limping some suited connectors in late posistion hoping for a favorable flop.Now at some point in most tournaments, I will open up my game and raise with those pairs, suited connectors, K9s, Q9s, A9o etc. hands when first to act.Lately I've been doing this at around the 75/150 level. Is that too early? I've heard most players will wait until the antes kick in before they start worrying about stealing blinds.

dont open up based on level per say,... open up based on villains HUD stats and the table dynamics, if loads of pots where being limped then open upyour squeezing range IP and also your limping range in late position. asides from that, mostly stay normal TAG until it becomes time to start open shoving or overshoving based on your M. For me this general strat has done very well in $1-3 MTT's

10/20.it depends on the table really. You can really accumulate early if your table is straightforward.I generally look for when the avg stack/blind ratio dips below 35-40 BBs to really start opening up. This is very often around 50/100-100/200 in regular FOs.Once antes kick your PFR should go up regardless unless you are restricted by stack sizes (either your own or the people around you).

10/20.it depends on the table really. You can really accumulate early if your table is straightforward.I generally look for when the avg stack/blind ratio dips below 35-40 BBs to really start opening up. This is very often around 50/100-100/200 in regular FOs.Once antes kick your PFR should go up regardless unless you are restricted by stack sizes (either your own or the people around you).
Thanks.This is where my MTT game is lacking right now. Appreciate the advice.