Let's Try This Again

Aight 2 stakes to the $2.75 that just started. 50/50 after stakeback,Must have a decent amount of posts. (like idk, at least 500), and I have to know who you are.Also, please give me a good song recomendation.

Are you guys kidding me? Ifold and Lurbz you guys are so out of line. Why should it matter if it is late registration? Chill the F out guys. Ifold, yeah I'm going to say it, you beg for stakes all the time. You of all people getting on someone's case for giving out stakes wtf? I think I received a PM from you a week or 2 ago asking for a stake. The only reason I gave it to you was because it was a charity tourney, I'll think twice about ever giving you one again.Lurbz, why do you feel the need to stir shit up ALL THE TIME?

Are you guys kidding me? Ifold and Lurbz you guys are so out of line. Why should it matter if it is late registration? Chill the F out guys.
exactly the guy tries to do a nice thing regardless of the timing and u guys pretty much shit on him for no reason
Are you guys kidding me? Ifold and Lurbz you guys are so out of line. Why should it matter if it is late registration? Chill the F out guys.
fwiw i should have quoted the part about late registration, since thats what i meantalso knollie...no, you're not worth it. let's just say i tried helping sick boy a while ago, i got a lot of shit thrown back at me by him, he's yet to get why i'm pissed. it's not "no reason".EDIT: Tanner...check your PM box.

Lurbz..... wtf, do you ever log off of fcp? It is obvious that it is a stake thread, wtf come in here if you are going to bash...Knollie, thanks for stepping up and saying what everyone thinks.... You too Tanner

Calm down guys, its all good Ifold was just trying to be funny..forget about it,EDIT: we dont need this drama...
now i kinda want to bash you for that Awkward peace keeping post but i wont, haha, jk
fwiw i should have quoted the part about late registration, since thats what i meantalso knollie...no, you're not worth it. let's just say i tried helping sick boy a while ago, i got a lot of shit thrown back at me by him, he's yet to get why i'm pissed. it's not "no reason".EDIT: Tanner...check your PM box.
lol at saying im not worth it...****in prick
wtf? check his inbox? how ****ing old are you? hahahahahhahahahahahahh
Lurbz..... wtf, do you ever log off of fcp? It is obvious that it is a stake thread, wtf come in here if you are going to bash...Knollie, thanks for stepping up and saying what everyone thinks.... You too Tanner
qft...