Daniels Tip Of The Week

hey man, when you get a chance could you run a new Tip of the Week?I know you are busy with television shows and final tables and sweatin golf matches (when you're not playing yourself) and getting drunk with eDog.just when you get a spare minutesee, my game is falling apart right now and any little bit will help. see ya on Sunday.

Maybe nobody cares my tip of the week,hah, but since Daniel is not giving any I have one it might be useful.When you are playing a high number of entrants tournament, try to keep your game simple specially in the early stages. Don't play a sophisticated game because you are gonna get into a silly confusion and end up trapping yourself, let them make mistakes and take advantage of them. Avoid risky bluffs and impressive calls with ace high, if you hit bet, if you don't just check it. Keep it simple and you are gonna be fine.That's my tip of the week.

okay , that is good and all , but are you a one trick pony.will you be there for me next week and the week after ......oh and that four bettin aq, it worked, it really works.

okay , that is good and all , but are you a one trick pony.will you be there for me next week and the week after ......oh and that four bettin aq, it worked, it really works.
haha you see it always works.

thanks daniel, just in timeyour stats fetish had me thinking today at work. is that like when some ppl do crosswords?