Online Poker In The Usa

I am really tired of the ignorant, hypocritical, Draconian laws in this country.I'm even more tired of the political whores who pass them.Because some pompous, Christian, cheating, lying, stealing, self serving SOB politicians want to get re-elected....... I can't play poker for a few bucks from my home. I fought for this country. My Father fought for this country. My son wants to fight for this country. (though I'm trying to talk him out of it) Why in the **** do I have such a hard time doing what the rest of the world is doing?Why do I have people telling me what I can and cannot do as an adult?FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

You're a good American sir!

I am really tired of the ignorant, hypocritical, Draconian laws in this country.I'm even more tired of the political whores who pass them.Because some pompous, Christian, cheating, lying, stealing, self serving SOB politicians want to get re-elected....... I can't play poker for a few bucks from my home. I fought for this country. My Father fought for this country. My son wants to fight for this country. (though I'm trying to talk him out of it) Why in the **** do I have such a hard time doing what the rest of the world is doing?Why do I have people telling me what I can and cannot do as an adult?FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
LOL @ this having anything to do with it.

Poto, I probably share very few similar few with you on how healthcare needs to be reformed, but I assure you that not being able to play online poker sucks NOTHING like going bankrupt bc of healthcare costs.

LOL @ this having anything to do with it.
LOL@that not having everything to do with it.Poto, does going off your meds trigger you to come here, or does coming here trigger you to quit the meds?
  • 3 weeks later...
LOL@that not having everything to do with it.Poto, does going off your meds trigger you to come here, or does coming here trigger you to quit the meds?
Damn good question.Still trying to nail it down.Wait..... is it Friday or Saturday?
Heh, forgot about that post. I was on a roll.Lincoln Park.
Oh yeah..... the Lincoln Park Pirates. North Side.87th and Stony Island. South Side.Let's rock.Hey..... Da Bears finally have a quarterback. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Oh yeah..... the Lincoln Park Pirates. North Side.87th and Stony Island. South Side.Let's rock.Hey..... Da Bears finally have a quarterback. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
My loyalty's still in Jefferson Park, even though I've since moved.
If you think 87th and Stony is supposed to be ghetto or badass or something you haven't seen much of the rest of the city.