Happy Birthday Daniel

Ya I'm not a big fan of birthdays, but I ended up having a good time.
Hi Daniel, Happy Belated Birthday. I am glad you had a good time and I hope your head didn't hurt too much the next morning :club: lolI hope to meet you one day when you come back down under... Hope your mum keeps improving ..:DI have sent a few tweets (blackcat2323) and a message via here - hope you have had a chance to read them..Take CareBarb
Hi Daniel, Happy Belated Birthday. I am glad you had a good time and I hope your head didn't hurt too much the next morning :club: lolI hope to meet you one day when you come back down under... Hope your mum keeps improving ..:DI have sent a few tweets (blackcat2323) and a message via here - hope you have had a chance to read them..Take CareBarb
Hi, Barb, how are you?!
Pics?