Why Is Think Hellmuth Is The Best Nl Holdem Tournament Player Of All Time

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be hof
They both have bad grammar, they say similar things... sean23 is acting like he knows everyone.... sean23 and rcgs are never viewing the forum at the same time.... rcgs is on the forum all day, all of a sudden this guy is here all day.I actually think it was poorly executed and obvious from the start.
They both have bad grammar, they say similar things... sean23 is acting like he knows everyone.... sean23 and rcgs are never viewing the forum at the same time.... rcgs is on the forum all day, all of a sudden this guy is here all day.I actually think it was poorly executed and obvious from the start.
ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING; this is hillarious,,,,hahahawho the **** is rgcr????????looooolsome people are just too funny
the fact that everyone gives joke accounts this kind of attention is def one of the major reasons why this forum currently blows as a poker forum.
YOU BLOW
the fact that everyone gives joke accounts this kind of attention is def one of the major reasons why this forum currently blows as a poker forum.
It's called just having a laugh for a while... try it sometime.
It's called just having a laugh for a while... try it sometime.
you clearly dont know me at all.you call it having a laugh, i call it contributing to flushing this forum further down the toilet. there's a reason these threads get so long and a reason that people continue to make joke accounts and its because you would rather give them attention than do anything constructive on here.
ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING; this is hillarious,,,,hahahawho the **** is rgcr????????looooolsome people are just too funny
they both say looooool in a lot of their posts, he spelled rcgs wrong on purpose... etc etc. Attention whoring at its finest.
you clearly dont know me at all
im not a joke account moron u got no arguments nothing to prove that just saying stupid assumptions with no coherence at allu r a joke man
they both say looooool in a lot of their posts, he spelled rcgs wrong on purpose... etc etc. Attention whoring at its finest.
how do u know it was on purpose? why couldnt it be a misspelling?now this is getting stupidI promise i have no idea who is this rcgs and im not a joke account cmon man get over it
btw all i know is that i replied to that rcgs59 guy early on this topic, search for it.
joke accounts are capable of replying to their normal accounts rcgs. further examples: rcgs guy?? I think you know that you are a woman rcgs.
Did everyone decide that sean23 is rcgs' joke account yet?
honest guys it is not me.trust me, on that. Know me that I can't stand Hellmuth, and Sean and I both have been on the forum together lol, really. I am not him, it's not my Joke account. I would like to credit but can't. Especially messing with Looshle's head lol, would love to get away with that.
honest guys it is not me.trust me, on that. Know me that I can't stand Hellmuth, and Sean and I both have been on the forum together lol, really. I am not him, it's not my Joke account. I would like to credit but can't. Especially missing with Looshle's head lol, would love to get away with that.
Have we ever been on the forum together? lol ,
Have we ever been on the forum together? lol ,
I don't know have we ? :club: Anonymouslyah James Dean only if I was 25 yrs younger and in some other country