Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($27.59)SB ($10.23)BB ($11.94)UTG ($24.97)Hero (MP) ($10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif, 10spade.gif, Kheart.gifUTG bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 1 fold, SB calls $0.30, 1 foldFlop: ($1.15) Kdiamond.gif, 9spade.gif, Kclub.gif(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $1.15, Hero calls $1.15, 1 foldTurn: ($3.45) Qspade.gif(2 players)UTG bets $3.45, Hero?Pukes? Call and fold UI? No reads. And I standard 3bet this preflop but I didn't this time.

im fairly new to PLO but i think i raise the flop here due to the straight possibilities/him boating up.. our hand is really exploitable and i don't like getting outdrawn since i'm intending to pay him off 90% of the time. As played, with the nut flush draw as re-outs to JT as well as the nut boat out ( or what should be the nut bot out if he doesnt hold AA with us holding an A, im flatting the turn and probably folding the r if we don't improve and he fires again.... (obv villain can have a boat at this point but i think at these limits i'd need a read to lay this down on the turn... as i think he potentially fires with JT/AA/any K...

I would flat an reevaluate the river... If he fires again on the river, without improving you might consider folding... However, if you do spike J, call might be in order.... His range for firing here is rather huge, but I don't think it includes KQ, as it seems he is pot betting this, and if he had that kind of nut hand he might want to keep you hang around and pay him off. On the other hand, at this stakes, especially in omaha, not many things make much sense. 99 is not out of his range obv... I call and reevaluate the river. If he pots again, I'm folding, if checks, check behind unimproved... If you make your boat and he checks to you, I think you can freely go to value town.

No info on villain at all?I'd raise the flop. You're behind K9 and 99 but are drawing to Tens, J's and Aces for the bigger boat. And raising might buy you a free look at the river if you don't fill up. If he reraises you right back you can narrow his range significantly and work from there. I agree with bigbluff that he could have any combination of AA/JT/Kx here. QQ is also a possibility.

im fairly new to PLO but i think i raise the flop here due to the straight possibilities/him boating up.. our hand is really exploitable and i don't like getting outdrawn since i'm intending to pay him off 90% of the time. As played, with the nut flush draw as re-outs to JT as well as the nut boat out ( or what should be the nut bot out if he doesnt hold AA with us holding an A, im flatting the turn and probably folding the r if we don't improve and he fires again.... (obv villain can have a boat at this point but i think at these limits i'd need a read to lay this down on the turn... as i think he potentially fires with JT/AA/any K...
Problem is that on a high paired board the straight and flush outs may be useless. But since Hero can't really fold here and he has position, I'd probably call and see what happens on the river too.

3 bet pre and repot flop, but I think thats been said a few times.On to the turn call. I can agree with calling turn to see a river but I am against folding to an unimproved hand. If you are calling the turn, I think you have to call a blank river.

you really want to get it all in on this flop.
Really? I'm not exactly good at this game but seems quite bad since what worse really will get it in with us on that flop? KQ?
3 bet pre and repot flop, but I think thats been said a few times.On to the turn call. I can agree with calling turn to see a river but I am against folding to an unimproved hand. If you are calling the turn, I think you have to call a blank river.
So river is the 2 :club: . We're calling this all day after flatting the turn?
Really? I'm not exactly good at this game but seems quite bad since what worse really will get it in with us on that flop? KQ?
at this limit...a king with the three other cards thrown in the trash. the only thing you hate is that you might be sharing boat outs if his hand is at all coordinated and he has k9.
  • 2 weeks later...

Flatting and check calling blanks is our only option, pot control we do have top set. Doesn't everyone love how PLO can make you wanna puke with top set top kicker!!! AHAHAHA evil little game ha?

Flatting and check calling blanks is our only option, pot control we do have top set. Doesn't everyone love how PLO can make you wanna puke with top set top kicker!!! AHAHAHA evil little game ha?
so you're the guy that keeps making those really bad folds against me on the river?i kinda like you :club: