Tell Me How Bad I Suck

anyone who thinks they have a pair or set on 4 street needs to give there head a shake or there in for a rude awakening.
I take that back after today's game and the hand I played that gave me third in the early game today. I broke my rule of engagement with a really bad hand lol. see 4:45 thread in General poker for post. 99% of the time I would of folded this hand this time I played it like a moron. lol.I would post it here in strat if I could figure out how to get the darn hand converter tool to work

err.. "having position on 4th street" means you're always playing the worst possible board. hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Sat in on a 4/8 Full Kill game last night at Oceans 11 here in San Diego. Very tight and passive game. Ran over them when I wanted to and actually got most to fold/play their hand straight forward with simple raises. Was sitting about even and ready to leave when I got KT of hearts and decided to limp in. Board had 2 hearts and the 2 players left checked to me and I bet it for value. I get called by both. Turn is another heart, but it also brought a possibility for a straight flush. Again, checked to me and I bet it out thinking I did not have to worry about the Ace of hearts or straight flush at this point. River comes another heart and now four to a straight flush on the board. Now Im worried about both. First player bets it out and I know Im in trouble. Middle player folds and I feel obligated to call what Im sure is the Ace but turns out to be the 8 giving her a straight flush. Goal this year is to move up in limits to 8/16 or 20/40. Figure the players are trickier and just simply better certainly better than this easy table and I should be facing less suck outs. On the other hand, I would have to tighten up and play more aggressively against the better competition. For those who have made the jump, do you find these small limit straightforward games more profitable despite the suck outs or is it better to jump to the higher limit and never look back?