Omaha Hi/lo N00b Question

I'm new at the game, still n00bish, and this hand came up...I'm getting 2 to 1 to call and I get nut low if any 8 6 5 or 3 pops off.... so 16 outs out of 40, plus ridiculous redraws that I might get the high with runner straight/flushUnlikey to scoop I understand, but is this a good fold?PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) (t8724)BB (t1585)UTG (t1597)UTG+1 (t5985)MP1 (t5750)MP2 (t9829)MP3 (t4040)CO (t2953)Button (t1065)Hero's M: 58.16Preflop: Hero is SB with 10spade.gif, 9diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif, 2spade.gifUTG calls t100, 1 fold, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100, 3 folds, Hero calls t50, BB bets t600, UTG calls t500, MP1 calls t500, MP2 calls t500, Hero calls t500Flop: (t3000) 7club.gif, 4spade.gif, Qdiamond.gif(5 players)Hero checks, BB bets t985 (All-In), UTG raises to t997 (All-In), MP1 raises to t5150 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero ?????

Ok to be honest, the 1st two all ins don't mean much to me, that third one for about half your stack is concerning. the way I look at it is you've got a pretty healthy stack(I assume from the blind levels) and you've only committed 600 chips to this pot. The beauty of Omaha Hi/Lo is you can find wayyyyyyyyyyy better spots than this. I fold and feel pretty confident that even if i hit the lo I'm probably chopping so I made the right play.

If it's a $1 or $2 tourney i might consider snapping there, but yeah, if it's a 5/10+ run away screaming.You do have 3 nut backdoor draws... <shrug> I think if I have 3 other tourneys going I may call there.. your biggest issue, of course, is zero counterfeit insurance.. which def. would lean even me toward folding.

If I had any half-decent shot at a high hand I would make the call but you've flopped nothing on the high side except for a couple of backdoor flush possibilities and a backdoor wheel draw. To make this call I think I would need something...anything non-backdoor on the flop.

If it's a $1 or $2 tourney i might consider snapping there, but yeah, if it's a 5/10+ run away screaming.You do have 3 nut backdoor draws... <shrug> I think if I have 3 other tourneys going I may call there.. your biggest issue, of course, is zero counterfeit insurance.. which def. would lean even me toward folding.
What do you mean by counterfeit insurance?Also, thank you everyone for the replies

I see this as a no brainer fold--first off you will probably get quartered as someone else has ace-2 also for low but u also have no backup for low if ace or 2 come on turn or river---this is actually a bad starting had for high low---two good holdem hands don't make a good omaha hand--all 4 of your cards should work together like a ace 2 4 5 dbl suited---if you get my drift.

What do you mean by counterfeit insurance?Also, thank you everyone for the replies
Another low card in your hand that will protect your low draw if you pair up... In this case you have the A2 so if you had a 356 as well

Insta-foldWith that many players in I think you're chopping the low if it gets home and best you'll get a quarter. Beyond that you've got a lot of draws to the nut low but an A or 2 counterfits your low. With now high posibilities other that runner runner it's a insta-fold.

there is so much money in the pot preflop i would have 3 bet over the BBs raise after everybody called. then the only mistake you can really make on the flop is folding. as played with your two backdoor flush draws i think if you had just a little more here like a gutshot (not to the wheel) you could probably find a call but its really thin.

Basically counterfeit insurance is having like A235 in your hand.. the 3 and 5 are "counterfeit insurance"...We've all been in that spot where we have like A2KQ and the flop is 749.. pot builds and a 2 pops off on the turn, and your low is screwed.With Counterfeit Insurance (say A23x) the 2 still gives you a nut low.... In fact, you are actually rooting for an A or 2 to come out, since it'll screw all the other low hands up and let you keep the low to yourself. It's a positive freeroll to have the nut low and nut low redraws... If the flop is 479 and you have A239 and your opponent has A2K7... You have the better high hand, the better low. and if an A or 2 comes off on the turn or river, you *scoop*.. So you actually are freerolling because of your counterfeit protecting cards.