2009 Wsop Event 21 - $3,000 H.o.r.s.e.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 June 2009, 5:09 PMRealKidPoker: Cruising with 33600 about to play 1000-2000 limits I'm off to play tennis. Hopefully when I'm back in about 4 hours or so Daniel will still be going well.

10 June 2009, 5:09 PMRealKidPoker: Cruising with 33600 about to play 1000-2000 limits I'm off to play tennis. Hopefully when I'm back in about 4 hours or so Daniel will still be going well.
ill definetly play you in tennis one day bob. you name the place.
:club: POY...?
so he has a good series after I state something factual at the time, and then you quote that.lol fcp

Negreanu Set To Multi-TableDaniel Negreanu was overheard chatting with his table about the No Limit Deuce-To-Seven Draw World Championship Event which is set to kick off later this afternoon.Negreanu said that even though he is "terrible" at the game, he will register as it will most likely be the smallest field of any WSOP event this year, and therefore one of the best chances to win a bracelet. However he'll have to bust from this event first, which at the moment seems to be a long way off as he's well placed with 53,000 chips.Meanwhile the line is being discussed for how many entrants will enter the event. While one of our switched on reporters locked in a nice side bet on over 55, Negreanu's table thinks the line should be closer to 80.

lol not being able to admit when you're wrong.
lol @ me being wrong.He's having a good series, was I supposed to know that 2-3 weeks ago?hos

I think Daniel is one of the best players in the world. When you have a few years where things are working out. People often times jump on the chance to kick a person while they are down. Its quite clear that yes Daniel's success tournaments wise struggled some in the years after 04, but thats simply variance part of poker. Espically tournament poker with the huge fields. You can go a very long time without even making a single cash. As far as his constant beatings on HSP. I think he hasn't played badly at all. He's ran really really horrible if anything. Yeah he played some great players, but I don't think he's out classed, and the players there will tell you the same thing. He obviously is taking it serious, but its super hard to play what 50ish events completely perfect. His accomplishments in poker are far beyond most if not all of ours. We all joined his site because there was either some admiration, or respect for his understanding of the game. To me he's a very good player who is just taking the ups and downs of poker that every player experiences. He's obviously having the ups again. He managed himself well during the downs, now its time for him to enjoy his success at the top again.

cliffnotes?
basically some guy said dn was washed up 3 weeks ago, a bunch of fanboys attacked him, I came in essentially playing devil's advocate and stating that his results AREN'T as good as they were in the past and that his interest level seemed to have dropped.Now he's having a good series, and I'm a moron apparently!
basically some guy said dn was washed up 3 weeks ago, a bunch of fanboys attacked him, I came in essentially playing devil's advocate and stating that his results AREN'T as good as they were in the past and that his interest level seemed to have dropped.Now he's having a good series, and I'm a moron apparently!
:club:
I think Daniel is one of the best players in the world. When you have a few years where things are working out. People often times jump on the chance to kick a person while they are down. Its quite clear that yes Daniel's success tournaments wise struggled some in the years after 04, but thats simply variance part of poker. Espically tournament poker with the huge fields. You can go a very long time without even making a single cash. As far as his constant beatings on HSP. I think he hasn't played badly at all. He's ran really really horrible if anything. Yeah he played some great players, but I don't think he's out classed, and the players there will tell you the same thing. He obviously is taking it serious, but its super hard to play what 50ish events completely perfect. His accomplishments in poker are far beyond most if not all of ours. We all joined his site because there was either some admiration, or respect for his understanding of the game. To me he's a very good player who is just taking the ups and downs of poker that every player experiences. He's obviously having the ups again. He managed himself well during the downs, now its time for him to enjoy his success at the top again.
'NUFF SAID

RealKidPokerJust lost a monster stud pot heads up with KKK to start. Yuk.RealKidPokerMy opponent started with 775 and caught 4 clubs in a row.

I thought he won a bracelet last year and had a great wsop europe, plus winning the bc poker tourny? How is that washed up?
I thought he won a bracelet last year and had a great wsop europe, plus winning the bc poker tourny? How is that washed up?
Just ignore Tehtoe. He pretty much has become the biggest troll on FCP. No one values his opinion and all he does is tear people down.More people should use him as an example how NOT to act on an internet forum.GL DN!!! TID!!! EFF THE HATERS!!!
doubt i ever used the term "washed up"

10 June 2009, 8:31 pmRealKidPoker: 11200 on dinner break in the HORSE. Play the deuce now with the Mouth again. Like 3rd tourney in a row w him.

The reality is that nobody is as good as they appear to be when they're running well or as bad as people think they are in tournaments when they aren't winning them.Daniel had a very successful 2008 in tournaments, anybody who says that he didn't is just wrong.Nobody will ever have a year like Daniel did in 2004, it was the perfect storm of running well, fields that suited his game and Daniel playing his A game pretty much at all times that year.Daniel like most players has an A, B and C game. The more we see his A game and the less his C game the better his results will be.
excellent self-accessment
The reality is that nobody is as good as they appear to be when they're running well or as bad as people think they are in tournaments when they aren't winning them.Daniel had a very successful 2008 in tournaments, anybody who says that he didn't is just wrong.Nobody will ever have a year like Daniel did in 2004, it was the perfect storm of running well, fields that suited his game and Daniel playing his A game pretty much at all times that year.Daniel like most players has an A, B and C game. The more we see his A game and the less his C game the better his results will be.
He is playing great so far this year and running even better. I think he will tell you he didn't play all that great in the Omaha, just got super lucky.