Ok so here in Denver we have a ton of free bar poker donkaments. I was just wondering for those of you who play what your straegy is. I really am having issues with not being able to do much small ball. If you don't catch a run of cards or any hands what do you look to do? What are some moves/strategies that have been helpful to you.

Small ball only works with large buy in, multiple day tourneys. That's why Daniel hates playing in live events with buy ins less than 5k. Small ball will never work in a bar tourney with 15 minute rounds.

get a good hand, push all your chips in the middle, someone will call you

Yeah....these tournys help a lot with pushbot. After the first 2 rounds there is only going to be push/fold poker going on, thugh some people will think they can limp. get a tiny read and push a wide range of your hand...drunk people hate being all in.Ohhh...I'm still drunk from last night

Yeah....these tournys help a lot with pushbot. After the first 2 rounds there is only going to be push/fold poker going on, thugh some people will think they can limp. get a tiny read and push a wide range of your hand...drunk people hate being all in.Ohhh...I'm still drunk from last night
You and me both go mother effin NUGGETS!!!! So I guess I have been playing right. Thanks guys I have been just sitting there waiting but the cards have been running dry as of late in some of the games. Didn't know if there was something I was missing. Oh the steak burgers are great as well haha that was great.