Ok, AK Suited 26 hands into this tourney KBH Stats 23/8/0 over 26 hands, Mr. Galt 2 is someone I have played with before stats 13/11/55I apologize - Ican't get this hand to convert PokerStars Game #28133785928: Tournament #162034379, $30+$3 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2009/05/12 20:25:08 PT [2009/05/12 23:25:08 ET]Table '162034379 62' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: benza13 (4550 in chips)Seat 2: calvinm (4722 in chips)Seat 3: Momheno (3205 in chips)Seat 4: Mr. Galt (2855 in chips)Seat 5: InIt2WINitHI (2685 in chips)Seat 6: maxpudim (3990 in chips)Seat 7: patty1881 (2893 in chips)Seat 8: bsatowpt (1750 in chips)Seat 9: Kbh-CC (2660 in chips)Mr. Galt: posts small blind 15InIt2WINitHI: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to InIt2WINitHI [Kh Ah]maxpudim: foldspatty1881: foldsbsatowpt: foldsKbh-CC: raises 60 to 90benza13: calls 90calvinm is connectedcalvinm: foldsMomheno: foldsMr. Galt: calls 75InIt2WINitHI: calls 60*** FLOP *** [2h 5h As]Mr. Galt: checksInIt2WINitHI: checksKbh-CC: bets 240benza13: foldsMr. Galt: raises 300 to 540InIt2WINitHI: calls 540Kbh-CC: raises 2030 to 2570 and is all-inMr. Galt: raises 195 to 2765 and is all-inInIt2WINitHI: ????

Raise pre - I'd make it like 400 or so.As played to the flop, raise when you get your first chance to act. As played the 2nd time around, snap call. Your hand is very under-repped and you have fantastic equity in this pot.

Raise pre - I'd make it like 400 or so.As played to the flop, raise when you get your first chance to act. As played the 2nd time around, snap call. Your hand is very under-repped and you have fantastic equity in this pot.
This.Seriously, what is your question? We can't hope for a better flop than this. We have a hand that will play great against any number of players with any range of hands. Just get the money in and fire up another if you lose.

try putting the whole hand into the converter, not just the part you want to discuss. i dont mind just calling preflop. we'd have to make a pretty big raise to get the pot HU and we'll be out of position if we do. plus the pot size will be big compared to our stack size, and there's a bunch of flops we dont want to get all our chips in on. i really dont like putting all our chips in at the 15/30 level with an M of about 60 and a single pair even if we do hit. yeah, AK is a big hand and rates to be better than the field, but we'd have to put in a large % of our stack OOP. that being said, this is one flop you don't mind getting it all in on. I probably ship after the SB raise.

try putting the whole hand into the converter, not just the part you want to discuss. i dont mind just calling preflop. we'd have to make a pretty big raise to get the pot HU and we'll be out of position if we do. plus the pot size will be big compared to our stack size, and there's a bunch of flops we dont want to get all our chips in on. i really dont like putting all our chips in at the 15/30 level with an M of about 60 and a single pair even if we do hit. yeah, AK is a big hand and rates to be better than the field, but we'd have to put in a large % of our stack OOP. that being said, this is one flop you don't mind getting it all in on. I probably ship after the SB raise.
You gotta accumulate chips sometime. This is a perfect spot to squeeze, and the fact that you have a premium makes it even more worthwhile to do so. Yes we will be OOP, but it also means that when we c-bet (and we will on basically any flop), villain will have to have hit it pretty hard to continue.

tptk and nfd? yep, i can't lay that down on that boardwith 2 guys all in on A25 what are we behind really?34 yes, 34 hearts would steal some outs AA 22 and 55 yesAK we are freerollingAQ we are ahead and he may only have 2 outsdon't really see anything else to be afraid of and getting 2-1 on our money i think ship this 99/100 times at this level

You gotta accumulate chips sometime. This is a perfect spot to squeeze, and the fact that you have a premium makes it even more worthwhile to do so. Yes we will be OOP, but it also means that when we c-bet (and we will on basically any flop), villain will have to have hit it pretty hard to continue.
if we get it HU, which won't always happen. i agree we need to accumulate chips, but we dont need to be in a huge hurry to do it. our M is 60. the risk of it dropping to 30-40 is bigger than the advantage we get of raising it t0 70-80 at this stage of the tournament. if we make it 400 and get a caller, now the pot is almost 1000 and we have 2200 left in our stack. a c-bet would probably be 400-600. we're risking way too much of our stack hoping that 1. we get HU, 2. we get a good flop to c-bet, 3. our opponent doesn't hit the flop or just catch enough of it to shove. in position would make a ton of difference, as we could control the pot size much easier. here, we cant.

I like your call preflop, i dont really like to play that hand oop but...on the flop, do whatever you want to get all the chips on the middle!!and, in that spot, i'd break my hand to call