Ftops/miniftops Events #13, #14, & #15

I'm confused by this hand history...did bearw8 initially limp or were you UTG and not BB?
It must have quoted wrong, I was UTG and opened the pot.I probably copied it wrong (missed the 1st line making the BB the SB and me the BB)
I'm confused by this hand history...did bearw8 initially limp or were you UTG and not BB?
Ya this made no sense so I looked back on it. He raised utg and I shipped ATs spew style 21bbs from MP.Not defending my play here whatsoever. I will say I was on 8 tables and regretting entering this as I was playing both HEROS events and trying to keep track of discarded hands in stud games etc. I took a bad approach of, well...obv nothing technically sound. NNB informed me of this post even after calling my mother stupid on mothers day? Can u believe that?!!? :)sorry about the beat man :club: gl me in FTOPS HEROS
Ya this made no sense so I looked back on it. He raised utg and I shipped ATs spew style 21bbs from MP.Not defending my play here whatsoever. I will say I was on 8 tables and regretting entering this as I was playing both HEROS events and trying to keep track of discarded hands in stud games etc. I took a bad approach of, well...obv nothing technically sound. NNB informed me of this post even after calling my mother stupid on mothers day? Can u believe that?!!? :)sorry about the beat man :club: gl me in FTOPS HEROS
I figured you were just caught up in too many tables, GL!