The Matrix Sit'n'gos

I remember when they first started these sit&go on fulltilt most people was speculating if they were more +ev than regular ones and how they should be played. What I have noticed when I returned to them is that they are a GOLDMINE. The reason for this is that; A - People tend to bust earlier in these, B - You get awarded points for busting people out which puts you higher on the overall prizepool, C - You get points for outlasting the other players, D - When you earn points for busting people out you can have a pretty crap session and still go ahead if you win 1/4 and bust lot of people, which reduces luck as a factor and the variance regular sit&go have.Only downside is that there are few people playing it which I think is becuase bad players realize that they are -EV for them.

These are actually horribly -ev for good players. Why not just play 4 SNG's at like 3x the prizepool?
The prizepool is actually just the same if you played 4 single ones or 1 matrix at prize of 4 reguler ones. The difference is that if you have played very good and bust out just before the money you will still have chance of getting money if you have busted out people and outlasting people. The only potential money loss is when you win 4/4 in matrix and 4/4 in regular ones with the additional prizepool in the matrix. But I feel like in matrix you will almost allways have +money at the end if you are good while in regular ones you can have big variance if you are unlucky.
The prizepool is actually just the same if you played 4 single ones or 1 matrix at prize of 4 reguler ones. The difference is that if you have played very good and bust out just before the money you will still have chance of getting money if you have busted out people and outlasting people. The only potential money loss is when you win 4/4 in matrix and 4/4 in regular ones with the additional prizepool in the matrix. But I feel like in matrix you will almost allways have +money at the end if you are good while in regular ones you can have big variance if you are unlucky.
That's why we play enough volume to hopefully remove variance as much as possible?

I think if you have a short roll (10-20 buyins) these might be the way to go until you get yourself up to 40-50 buys.They would also be good multi-table practice. They put your brain in the right mindset - that every sng is important and you should never give up.I've played them and enjoyed them and found it's almost impossible not to come away with at least some profit. But it's very slow going. Also, it almost rewards a more aggressive style than is normally profitable in a standard sng. Eliminating a player is worth 3 points, 2 for the elimination, one for outlasting an opponent. Everyone else just picks up one point... At least, that's how I remember it.Play them for fun, for experience or if you have a short roll. But I don't think they're anyway superior to normal sngs in terms of ROI and certainly not in terms of $ per hour.