Critique.. Bad Play?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton (t2605)SB (t2045)Hero (BB) (t2370)UTG (t1185)UTG+1 (t2475)MP1 (t1320)MP2 (t5550)MP3 (t3420)CO (t1145)Hero's M: 31.60Preflop: Hero is BB with Q :4h, 7 :3h1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, MP1 calls t50, 1 fold, MP3 calls t50, 1 fold, Button calls t50, 1 fold, Hero checksFlop: (t275) 6 :qh, Q :club:, 3 :5c(5 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 bets t200, MP3 calls t200, 1 fold, Hero calls t200, 1 foldTurn: (t875) Q :D(3 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets t250, MP3 calls t250, Hero calls t250River: (t1625) 10 :ts(3 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets t820 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls t820Total pot: t3265

so what can you beat that limps in that position?KQ, QJ, QT? no66 or 33? notough one, but i think the small bet on the turn would mean you are beat

In one of the 4 buck 180's......meh. You got top pair in the BB for free, you called a bet and made trips on the turn. You COULD fold to that river bet since I'm sure he made a set on the flop or made a Q's up boat based on this post....but i think it's +EV calling this once you make trips on 4th. A lot of PP's and Q's and 10's show up here, especially in this trny and that early into it. As post #2 says, it's all about the reads.

Meh I was trying to keep the pot small since I was OOP, first to act, and thought I'd play it fairly passively. I honestly did not think that this guy had the case queen. The bet on the river with the rest of his chips made me think busted draw, since its fairly standard in the 4.40 donkaments.

Fold flop imo.The first 200 bet looks like a Q, and if it is, its probably a better kicker that you. The first caller on the flop looks really strong to me. Plus I know if I call this and don't hit a 7 I'll probably have to call future bets getting odds. Possibly better to just fold the flop and wait for a better situation.

Sometimes the BB Specials don't turn out to be so special. The betting pattern screams villian has a Q as well and most likely with a better kicker, but in the $4.40's you see some pretty wierd stuff. This could be a small pair-overpair, it's really hard to tell, but once I hit trips on the turn I'm raising with intentions of getting all-in and if we are beat it just is a cooler and move on to the next.