Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($57.35)Hero (MP2) ($99.25)CO ($50)Button ($41.95)SB ($104.55)BB ($71.85)UTG ($80.45)UTG+1 ($8.80)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :5c, K :diamond:UTG calls $0.50, UTG+1 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB calls $0.25, BB checksFlop: ($3.50) J :club:, K :3h, 7 :4h(7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50, 1 fold, SB raises to $13.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $11, 1 foldTurn: ($33) 7 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20, SB calls $20River: ($73) 6 :qh(2 players)SB bets $70.55 (All-In), Hero calls $65.25 (All-In)Total pot: $203.50 | Rake: $3no reads, first orbit. deep stacked table. on the flop i put him on AK or 77. the turn makes 77 pretty unlikely and he just c/c's which makes me think AK, KQ, QT maybe.

He is getting like a brazzilion to one odds to call on the flop so he could have a hand like K7 or J7. AA, KK or AK are raising pre flop surely, even though he is the sb.Kinda sick, not sure what we beat here.

I'll play for stacks OTF, only hand we're afraid of is 77
if we 3bet and pushes, doesnt that almost always point to 77? we're both about 200 BB deep. barring reads, would most players be pushing anything less than top two?i added AK in his range just because of all the limpers preflop, a lot of people will just take a flop instead of bloating a pot oop, when even with a decent sized raise you're still usually getting a couple callers. If i take AK out of his range i think I fold the river. hands i lose to: 77 (1 combo)JJ (1 combo)KK (1 combo, and probably raises preflop)J7 (4 combos)K7 (4 combos) if he plays the offsuit of these hands, which he might being given the huge preflop odds. if he just plays the suiteds it's 2 a pieceso, call it 7-11 combos total, probably on the lower side if we take out K7/J7o and KK, though we shouldnt completely rule those outhands i beat:AK (8 combos)KQ (8 combos)QT (16 combos)so that's 32 combos, though ill say half the time he raises AK and half the time he doesnt play QT/KQ this way. so i can call it 16, maybe a few spewtastic KT's or something? i'm more just rambling than adding anything to my own post really, i think.
no reads, first orbit. deep stacked table. on the flop i put him on AK or 77. the turn makes 77 pretty unlikely and he just c/c's which makes me think AK, KQ, QT maybe.
out of AK, KQ, and QT. QT is pretty much only hand i can put villian on. I don't see AK completing SB ever without raising even with your above reasoning. KQ doesn't C/R (super raise) the flop. QT could do this as a value bluff. range is super polarized to K7, J7, KJ, 77, QT imoi also despise the pf limp
i also despise the pf limp
i wasnt sure about it, either, but i think despise is a bit strong. i have a hand that flops pretty well and not hard to get away from if i dont hit hard, as well as 2 limpers in front.
i wasnt sure about it, either, but i think despise is a bit strong. i have a hand that flops pretty well and not hard to get away from if i dont hit hard, as well as 2 limpers in front.
agree despise is strong. i definitely don't like it though. you get in trouble too much with this hand when you only pair one card. as played i 3 bet the flop cause i think range is very heavy on K7, J7..
agree despise is strong. i definitely don't like it though. you get in trouble too much with this hand when you only pair one card. as played i 3 bet the flop cause i think range is very heavy on K7, J7..
i'm not committing too many chips with a single pair and lots of players in the pot. ok 3 on the flop seems to be the general response. what do we do if he 4bet/shoves? what if he flats and we see this 7 on the turn?

we call if he shoves...we're 3-betting OTF for value, not for information. We're losing to 4 realistic combos...3 77s and 1 JJ (it's a bit of a stretch, but I can definitely see some players just calling pf w/JJ). Think of it this way - you put him on AK/77 OTF (of course his range is wider, but let's simplify w/that). If those are the only holdings he can have, then why would you ever flat call? There are simply more combos of AK than 77 - we have ~65% equity against those hands. Given a realistic range of AK/77/JJ/QT/J7/K7 we have 73% equity, making this a mandatory 3-bet/getitinplzpf is OK IMO for full-ring