PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($50)MP ($89.95)Hero (CO) ($126.05)Button ($92.55)SB ($30.80)BB ($53.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with 9 :club:, 9 :qh2 folds, Hero bets $2, Button calls $2, 1 fold, BB calls $1.50Flop: ($6.25) K :3h, K :4h, 8 :5c(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($6.25) 8 :D(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3, Button calls $3, 1 foldRiver: ($12.25) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $6The river bet was more of a blocker bet. I know villain is capable of firing out a good sized bet if I check to him. I think it's a fold to a raise. Any input?

Bet the flop? You have the best hand 90% of the time, there is a flush draw out there, and people love to call these kinds of flops light.Not sure I understand your reason behind the river bet, it's pretty much for value. He doesn't have an 8 or a K very often and you may even get looked up by an A sometimes. Do we not want villain to bluff the river or something?

It's a little off. Against someone who is thinking about it, why would you bet the turn if you flopped trip K's and checked? Your hand only improved.Against someone who wasn't thinking about it, lets just bet the flop.I like the river blocker bet and would also fold to a raise.

if you check the flop here you also need to check the flop when you have a K. i'd bet the flop, as it will often take the pot now, not give free cards to overs/flush draws, and define our opponent's hands better.i kind of like the river bet. if villain had a pocket pair or an 8, he'd often bet the flop when checked to. I doubt he calls the turn with a flush draw, so he often either has a K/8 or naked A. naked As may call a smallish bet on the river, and we can easily fold if raised.

Bet 4 on flop if he calls I probably check turn. If he bets I fold, if he checks, I check call river as long as flush draw doesnt get there.As played, fold to raise on river. ... IMHOYou're trying to extract maximum value from draws and lose the min against poorly played monsters.