Is The Ryan Wiseman Book Any Good?

I recently got this Ryan Wiseman book "Earn 30K Per Month Playing Online Poker" for FREE.It's sit-n-go system. I've never really played any SNGs but it seems interesting. Is this book worth reading? It seems a little out of date as it advocates playing on Party Poker... ? Also, his website seems a little fishy too. What's up with that?What's your favorite SNG system?Thanks~

I picked up that book when I was looking for a SnG book but I tend to be a bit skeptical about books written by people who have absolutely no reputation in the poker world. For all we know, Wiseman could have been one of the many people who fed off the fish during the early days of the poker boom but blew his roll and is now grinding it out like the rest of us. Colin Moshman's SnG book is quite good.

I picked up that book when I was looking for a SnG book but I tend to be a bit skeptical about books written by people who have absolutely no reputation in the poker world. For all we know, Wiseman could have been one of the many people who fed off the fish during the early days of the poker boom but blew his roll and is now grinding it out like the rest of us. Colin Moshman's SnG book is quite good.
I've been out of touch with poker for a while... so, who is Collin Moshman?