Recently sat at the table, few reads.This is a normal 9-handed 5c/10c table on Stars. I'm thinking a shove here would be in order to force out drawing hands, but maybe I should be more worried about a flopped straight or set?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($7)Button ($11.20)SB ($10)BB ($10)UTG ($7.85)Hero (UTG+1) ($6.50)MP1 ($2)MP2 ($6.65)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif1 fold, Hero bets $0.30, 4 folds, SB calls $0.25, 1 foldFlop: ($0.70) 6spade.gif, 7diamond.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB raises to $1, Hero ???EDIT: Oh wow, there's also a similar topic a few spots down.

Since you didn't reload and are only sitting at the table with 65bbs - I would reraise pot with the plan of getting it all-in. Mid PPs are also in his range as he might think he's good against AK or something.If you had the full buyin and were 100bbs dep and since this is an unknown, I'd just call the raise and reevaluate on the turn. I'd be trying to play a smaller pot in that case.

Raise bigger pf, that's not even pot. I'd probably 4 or 5x it though. Then yeah, get it in on the flop, he could have sets, straights, A5, 54, 56, 55, 57, 89, overpairs, etc.