Celebrity Apprentice.... Daniel Vs Annie (step Up Daniel)

So i was hoping i would read daniels blog and he would comment on the Annie Duke and the Apprentice Episode.......But HE DIDNT!! Come on Daniel step it up and tell us your thoughts. I was also wondering if anyone had the back story of the beef Daniel and Annie once had cause i thought they did at one point????????? I dont know how much they like each other now but just curious if Daniel or anyone else could fill me in on that situation.................... Also i was wondering Daniel if that Golfer Chick who wanted money donated, contacted you, would you of jumped on that oppurtunity to go after Annie and donate money to her. I could not believe they contacted Hellmuth(whose on same poker site as Annie) over you!!! what idiots. I dont know if Annie is helping the poker community by being on the show but it is getting pretty entertaining regardless........... HollaAND I HOPE DANIEL SOME HOW READS THIS AND REPLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as she said the word Phil Hellmuth I knew she was getting fired. It would have been so awesome though if she had gotten Hellmuth to actually show up and then he'd donate to Annie instead...

Annie I have to say is doing a great job on Celebrity Apprentice. She sticks up for the poker players, especially when Joan Rivers keeps putting poker players down. I had watched the entire show so far. Annie is playing the game extremely well and smart. and I know she wins it out right. I can't put her down at this point. she raised a lot of money for charity and has done very well in the show. Her power play moves are awesome. What ever happen between daniel and annie that's between them. I am sure Howard is involved there somewhere after the reaction of Daniel's laugh when durr beat him out in HSP game that aired tonight. but Annie deserves the win apprentice as she played the game totally well and for the cause.

Annie I have to say is doing a great job on Celebrity Apprentice. She sticks up for the poker players, especially when Joan Rivers keeps putting poker players down. I had watched the entire show so far. Annie is playing the game extremely well and smart. and I know she wins it out right. I can't put her down at this point. she raised a lot of money for charity and has done very well in the show. Her power play moves are awesome. What ever happen between daniel and annie that's between them. I am sure Howard is involved there somewhere after the reaction of Daniel's laugh when durr beat him out in HSP game that aired tonight. but Annie deserves the win apprentice as she played the game totally well and for the cause.
Joan obviously had some minor brain surgery during her numerous facelifts but she is hilarious....its all for TV. Annie is playing to win and Joan needs to quit bit.ching and make a move.
Joan obviously had some minor brain surgery during her numerous facelifts but she is hilarious....its all for TV. Annie is playing to win and Joan needs to quit bit.ching and make a move.
Joan left the show today as Melissa her daughter was fired, they both had a hate for Annie

Darn Ozi forgot about this thread, you cursed it lol and I still say Trumpy will go with Annie being the bigger fund raiser !!!!!!!!He is all business and Money honey