Heads Up Sng Advice

I've been playing a lot of the $5.25 4 person shootouts on Stars.Lately I've been coming across a style of play, that I'm sure how to play against.1. Villain never raises their button. Ever.2. Villain will call any standard raise OOP.3. Everytime villain limps the button, and I raise, they call.Now I know one of the keys to beat these players is to value bet like crazy. But what do you do when you're pretty much card dead, and you're not hitting any flops?

I'd only minraise on my button, only raise premium hands when he limps, and mix in a bunch of limping of my own and just try to win a ton of small pots off him
I was mixing up my raising on the button between min raises and 4x. Eventually I started to limp my button more often than raising when I realized he was always calling OOP, but never raising.I tried to win small pots off him, but I literally wasn't hitting anything, and he would call with almost anything.
1. Villain never raises their button. Ever.2. Villain will call any standard raise OOP.3. Everytime villain limps the button, and I raise, they call.
1. thats good news for you. except for the fact that the match should on average take a bit longer. maybe try to let him do most of the postflop betting oop to find out what hand he may have, and add some more value-check raises.2. thats good news for you. maybe try C-betting much much less often, but still do your PF raising.3. so stop raising oop with weak hands and building the pot oop. ALSO just mentally prepare for a bit longer of a match. i suggest playing the turbo heads ups. you still get to see a bunch of hands, im not even sure it increases the luck factor too much, plus if you are struggling vs these types of players, turbos reward the PF raising and stealing, more than the slow-ones, which it seems is the style you are most comfortable playing and playing against.
1. thats good news for you. except for the fact that the match should on average take a bit longer. maybe try to let him do most of the postflop betting oop to find out what hand he may have, and add some more value-check raises.2. thats good news for you. maybe try C-betting much much less often, but still do your PF raising.3. so stop raising oop with weak hands and building the pot oop. ALSO just mentally prepare for a bit longer of a match. i suggest playing the turbo heads ups. you still get to see a bunch of hands, im not even sure it increases the luck factor too much, plus if you are struggling vs these types of players, turbos reward the PF raising and stealing, more than the slow-ones, which it seems is the style you are most comfortable playing and playing against.
What if someone starts zigging the crap out of you and you try to zag and it still doesn't work?