alright i am looking for someone who wants to bet every single NBA playoff game against the spread against me. The person with the better record wins very simply. this is going to be 40+games. we will chose a site to get the lines off and start a thread where a person posts their pics for each day. It will be a lot of picks early in the playoffs and will get fewer and fewer as teams get eliminated. I'm looking to do at least $500 and have no problem getting a escrow. Post here or pm or IM me for questions/details.

alright i am looking for someone who wants to bet every single NBA playoff game against the spread against me. The person with the better record wins very simply. this is going to be 40+games. we will chose a site to get the lines off and start a thread where a person posts their pics for each day. It will be a lot of picks early in the playoffs and will get fewer and fewer as teams get eliminated. I'm looking to do at least $500 and have no problem getting a escrow. Post here or pm or IM me for questions/details.
this sounds interesting but I need clarification.is this like a pool or you talking actual cash bets on every single game?and if it's cash then we are of couse removing the juice right? otherwise you're just a bookie.
this sounds interesting but I need clarification.is this like a pool or you talking actual cash bets on every single game?and if it's cash then we are of couse removing the juice right? otherwise you're just a bookie.
definitely no juice... i was thinking 1 bet for the entire playoffs, the person who comes out with the better record for every single game takes the money. theres at least 40 games so if i went 25-14-1 ATS and you went 30-10 ATS then you get the money
this is true...no action tho :club:
ya, sorry dude...I'm out.no offense but I've got $10K worth of money people owe me right now and I'm not making any more bets unless I know the FCPer.I'm going to stick to my hockey bets and just enjoy the NBA playoffs. unless of course LA meets Cleveland then I've got some standing bets on that already.