i want to improve my plo game but don't know which one to get. there are a bunch of PLO books coming out in the next few months. jeff hwang will have a short-handed one. rob hollink has a new one too. even online pro Slowhabit has a new one as well. from what I read on twoplustwo, Slowhabit seems like the real deal. hwang's book has been getting a lot of love from beginner players. hollink is supposedly a top plo player. forgot to mention one thing. slowhabit came out with a nlhe book that cost $1850 LOL. no, that's not a typo. he's selling it at dailyvariance.com.thoughts?

Don't know anything about the books. But I can confirm that Rob Hollink is a top plo player. He's active on a dutch training site (called Nederpoker) where he made many videos about plo. From the basics to the highest stakes where he plays against durrr, zigmund and such. Don't know if his book will be any good, but he sure knows what he's talking about.Also don't know if he still has it but he used to have a plo table on full tilt with a seat reserved for him.