PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($34.20)CO ($50)Hero (Button) ($49.25)SB ($97.85)BB ($53.05)UTG ($50)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif3 folds, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.25, BB raises to $5.50, Hero calls $4, 1 foldFlop: ($12.50) Kclub.gif, 10heart.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $9, Hero calls $9Turn: ($30.50) Adiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $16, Hero calls $16River: ($62.50) Aheart.gif(2 players)BB bets $22.55 (All-In), Hero foldsTotal pot: $62.50 | Rake: $3Results:BB didn't showOutcome: BB won $59.50

He can't have a T here? I'd raise the turn btw.

im raising more preflop, and calling down in this spot everytime. Like LJB said, villian could easily have a 10, smaller pocket pair, or complete air. Plus why are we not raising that turn? Another ace and another 10 or the only two cards we really don't wanna see hit.Do we think most villians would lay down any ace there if we raise the turn after committing that much already? I think the money goes in either way (turn or river, unless you fold the river like above, which you should not be doin) so we should be reraising the turn.

im raising more preflop, and calling down in this spot everytime. Like LJB said, villian could easily have a 10, smaller pocket pair, or complete air. Plus why are we not raising that turn? Another ace and another 10 or the only two cards we really don't wanna see hit.Do we think most villians would lay down any ace there if we raise the turn after committing that much already? I think the money goes in either way (turn or river, unless you fold the river like above, which you should not be doin) so we should be reraising the turn.
I'm not raising more pre. I think 3bb is pretty standard. Adding to that I play a very laggy style and I don't wanna increase my pfr size. Totally disagree that villain can have a smaller pocket pair. What are you really saying? Is he gonna value bet something like 77 with the board showing K 10 10 A A? I doubt that. And what hands in villains range contains a 10? A10 got me beat. K10, very unlikely since I have two kings and one king on the board. Q10 and J10 is very unlikely imo. I'm not playing durrrr. Plus I think he more than often will check that river with a 10. And I find it very unlikely that he's got complete air (3bet into two players and fire three barrells. Giving me 4-1 when he ships river. wtf yo!?). Why not raising turn? Well, u said it yourself. Do you really want me to "protect" my hand from an ace or a 10 or what are you saying? And for the record I dont care if a 10 falls on the river (since as I stated earlier I dont think he's got a 10, and if so it's a total cooler). Essentially I just wanna dodge an ace. I think I'll get his stack slightly more often if I call turn, instead of raising (if he really is out of line with some BS which I really doubt). I dont think he'll fold any ace if I raise turn (not reraising btw but whatever), but this is more or less a non issue. I allowed myself to save 22.50 by calling the turn that's all...
I'm not raising more pre. I think 3bb is pretty standard. Adding to that I play a very laggy style and I don't wanna increase my pfr size. Totally disagree that villain can have a smaller pocket pair. What are you really saying? Is he gonna value bet something like 77 with the board showing K 10 10 A A? I doubt that. And what hands in villains range contains a 10? A10 got me beat. K10, very unlikely since I have two kings and one king on the board. Q10 and J10 is very unlikely imo. I'm not playing durrrr. Plus I think he more than often will check that river with a 10. And I find it very unlikely that he's got complete air (3bet into two players and fire three barrells. Giving me 4-1 when he ships river. wtf yo!?). Why not raising turn? Well, u said it yourself. Do you really want me to "protect" my hand from an ace or a 10 or what are you saying? And for the record I dont care if a 10 falls on the river (since as I stated earlier I dont think he's got a 10, and if so it's a total cooler). Essentially I just wanna dodge an ace. I think I'll get his stack slightly more often if I call turn, instead of raising (if he really is out of line with some BS which I really doubt). I dont think he'll fold any ace if I raise turn (not reraising btw but whatever), but this is more or less a non issue. I allowed myself to save 22.50 by calling the turn that's all...
I agree he never has a lower pp here. And with your preflop raising amount and your reasons for it. But....Why aren't you looking to get value on the turn? I didn't really see the preflop action first time I read it, but I assume your giving him a range of AK, JJ+. Maybe a little looser if your playing LAG and you are on the button, increasing likelyhood of being played back at, perhaps slightly diminished witn SB being in.If he has AA or TT then its a cooler on the turn but if he has TX, players do get frisky once in awhile. He might not be durrr but I bet he's seen him play. Raise the turn to get value from AK, JQ or TX. You might think you saved $22.50 but thats very results based thinking. I think you missed value on the turn.Anyways, you posted this in the BB forum so I doubt your looking for strat chat.