PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($79.55)MP ($68.85)Button ($16)SB ($80.05)BB ($68.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, Aspade.gifHero bets $1.50, 3 folds, BB raises to $5, Hero raises to $15, BB calls $10Flop: ($30.25) Jdiamond.gif, Qclub.gif, 10club.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($30.25) 10heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $17, Hero?

putting in a ton of hands today and having a lot of fun :)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownBB ($55.60)UTG ($54.45)Hero (MP) ($100.10)Button ($45.45)SB ($54.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kheart.gif, Aheart.gifUTG bets $2, Hero raises to $6, 1 fold, SB calls $5.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($14.50) Jheart.gif, 10heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $9.50, SB raises to $30, Hero raises to $94.10 (All-In), SB calls $18.80 (All-In)Turn: ($112.10) Qheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($112.10) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $112.10 | Rake: $2Results:SB had Adiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).Hero had Kheart.gif, Aheart.gif (royal flush).Outcome: Hero won $110.10

Yeh you should have. Based on preflop, unless you are a very loose 4-bettor, I'd say his range has to be very tight. And that flop smacked it around the face. AK, QQ, JJ, TT are all way ahead of you at the minute. I think an argument could be made for b/f on the flop. Unless you can give a read on the player.As played I fold here. I think you only beat KK, and I think that may shove preflop.

Oh, an vnh. But maybe post it in BAW or challenge thread. There's not exactly a lot of strat in it :club:

Yeh you should have. Based on preflop, unless you are a very loose 4-bettor, I'd say his range has to be very tight. And that flop smacked it around the face. AK, QQ, JJ, TT are all way ahead of you at the minute. I think an argument could be made for b/f on the flop. Unless you can give a read on the player.As played I fold here. I think you only beat KK, and I think that may shove preflop.
agree. I did fold as well
Oh, an vnh. But maybe post it in BAW or challenge thread. There's not exactly a lot of strat in it :club:
ty :ts

I'm not putting any more money in the pot on this flop unless I get a K.Almost every hand that villain could call a 4 bet with preflop has you crushed on this flop. You are drawing nearly dead if villain has TT, JJ, QQ, or AK. KK has decent equity against you and villain could have the other 2 Aces as well.It sucks to 4 bet AA preflop and then have to old postflop without even putting any more money, but I think you have to here.

I'm not putting any more money in the pot on this flop unless I get a K.Almost every hand that villain could call a 4 bet with preflop has you crushed on this flop. You are drawing nearly dead if villain has TT, JJ, QQ, or AK. KK has decent equity against you and villain could have the other 2 Aces as well.It sucks to 4 bet AA preflop and then have to old postflop without even putting any more money, but I think you have to here.
yeah thats what I thought when I didnt c-bet. But it felt retarded to check fold aces here so I got pissy and confused. I might've played it good anyway then.
Almost every hand that villain could call a 4 bet with preflop has you crushed on this flop. You are drawing nearly dead if villain has TT, JJ, QQ, or AK. KK has decent equity against you and villain could have the other 2 Aces as well.
I agree completely. Villains range tightened up dramatically once he called the 4 bet. AA KK could definitely play this hand that way, but I'm more inclined to think they would have shoved pre as LJB said, and this was a scared TT,JJ,QQ or AK, all of which stomped the flop. Without a better read, as played, I fold. I thought about a c-bet/fold, but I think I play it the same. I just don't see much value in putting a c-bet out there, as the majority of villains range is coming over the top regardless(including potential hands you are ahead of) and we would be in the same spot as we are in now, just a c-bet lighter.