Flop A Set On A Flush Board...

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($4.85)CO ($13.40)Hero (Button) ($9.45)SB ($13.50)BB ($10.20)UTG ($13.65)Preflop: Hero is Button with Q :5c, A :3h, A :D, 7 :qhUTG bets $0.17, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.58, Hero raises to $1.98, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.81, 1 foldFlop: ($4.61) A :club:, 8 :ts, K :4h(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.30, UTG raises to $11.51, Hero ???Should I be calling in this spot? I think getting, what, 2.8:1? I think I should be calling here, but I have virtually no Omaha experience.

Probably have to call here. behind at this point. i don't see him betting here without flush. he may be donking off with underset, but very unlikely.

Odds are close, and with villain c/r you, you have to put him on the nut flush....if he was donking a lower set, he would've probably done just that...donkbet. If you're plenty rolled for this level, call...otherwise let it go.

Yeah, I'm OK rolled for the level; I ended up calling figuring i had outs against his flush. Unfortunately, he had the 10d4d for the flush and KK for a set, which is pretty much as bad as it gets for me in that spot, since some of my outs are gone.