Pokervt Vs Cardrunners

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I guess I should assume that cardrunners is better, because no one wants to answer this ques.
I've never been on cardrunners, but I am a subscriber to PokerVT and it is very good. It has really helped my game, both cash-games and tournaments. I personally think the videos from DN are the best, but if he isn't your style, then there are lots of videos from other pros that are also very informative. I know this isn't the best answer, but I hope it helps
  • 2 years later...

Im using both Poker Vt and Deuces Cracked right now and both are great in different ways. Cardrunners is probably good too. I say if you have the money to pay, u might as well try more than one. It seems like alot of them have free trials anyway so u can check them out. Good luck.

I guess I should assume that cardrunners is better, because no one wants to answer this ques.
I have considered Cardrunners but the demo left me cold. I did sign up right away for PokerVT because it treats the game on a more professional basis, with you the learner as the focus as opposed to the egos in Cardrunners :5c .Now Cardrunners might have changed (it has been years ...) but all I can tell you is that PokerVT has been a Godsend to my poker game.I remember clearly taking the "Poker Quiz" on PokerVT, expecting to ace it. Talk about a cold shower! :4h I got a horrible result and on that day I faced the fact that I really needed PokerVT because my game was hideous. Cardrunners does not have that sort of evaluation process for basic players to improve as far as I know.Listening to Daniel Negreanu discuss and explain concepts, having Adam talk through items that he considers self-evident, ... all of the pros on this site are down to earth when they explain their game or the lesson at hand.Key question: "Does PokerVT work?" :club: It has for me. I have seen my poker improve continually to the point that I can win WPT qualifiers on a regular basis. I qualified for the WPT Paris on PartyPoker in August from the $1.60 ReBuys. I then played and cashed in the WPT Paris for 16,600 euros (I swear this is not a brag post :ts ... ). I came home and qualified again from the cheap seats, this time for the WPT Prague ... I leave for Prague in a week.PokerVT, in my honest opinion, has been one of the pillars to my improvement from "luckbox fish" to ...... "luckbox fish that qualifies to the WPT by playing better" :3h ... seriously though, there has been a big improvement in my game.Once you spend some serious time listening to "real" poker players on PokerVT talking about the game, you realize that it is a big step up to becoming a better player.I have no illusions on my place on the Poker Food Chain (hint: it is not near the top ... :qh ) but the reality is that you are given two cards just like everyone else. PokerVT allows you to understand more so you can make better decisions with those two cards.Am I a PokerVT fanboy? :jh Hey ... what do you think ... Aside from reading forums (FullContactPoker FTW !!) & reading poker books, PokerVT is it and I cannot argue with the reality that lately I have been holding my own with some players that a year ago would have crushed me like a bug.Not saying that Cardrunners is bad, just throwing in my two cents on the forum for your question. Hope this helps.