Hgigh Stakes Poker

Spoiler alert. Not sure if there is a connection, but on the day of the taping I was outsider the nugget,and heard a loud scream, ungodly banging noises, when Hellmuth came screaming out the door yelling something about dwan being a lucky turd.
I don't think Hellmuth is playing this season.Could be wrong though.
I don't think Hellmuth is playing this season.Could be wrong though.
He's not.. on "The Mouthpiece" Matusow said clearly both him and Phil did not attend tapings this year.His reasoning was they were angry about the upped buy-in, and it didnt feel right tossing around hundreds of thousands around a felt table with so many suffering from the poor economy. I actually tend to agree with Mike: it's in fairly poor taste.
His reasoning was they were angry about the upped buy-in, and it didnt feel right tossing around hundreds of thousands around a felt table with so many suffering from the poor economy. I actually tend to agree with Mike: it's in fairly poor taste.
That's the reasoning he gave. Fact is it's harder to get staked if you need double what you normally ask for.
That's the reasoning he gave. Fact is it's harder to get staked if you need double what you normally ask for. lost money in every other season of HSP.
FYP