Any Man U Fan Here?

Is there any MAN U fan?? I m a Big fan of MAN U. Specially i like the way this team play and also for world's best FIFA player C.Ronaldo He is an outstanding player I think he is the best player now among all the football star :club: I am a big fan of him as well hehehe

Is there any MAN U fan?? I m a Big fan of MAN U. Specially i like the way this team play and also for world's best FIFA player C.Ronaldo He is an outstanding player I think he is the best player now among all the football star :club: I am a big fan of him as well hehehe
We talk about football here. Not a bunch of limp wristed, crooked toothed limies kicking a ball around and falling down on command. Sorry.
First of all, this is a north american forum, asshat. What type of football do you think it refers to? Or did you even bother to glance at the other threads in here. Get your ass into the sports "general" forum.Second of all, this kind of thing isn't too surprising from a RD fan. So, in summery...monkonfire.jpg
First of all, this is a north american forum, asshat. What type of football do you think it refers to? Or did you even bother to glance at the other threads in here. Get your ass into the sports "general" forum.Second of all, this kind of thing isn't too surprising from a RD fan. So, in summery...monkonfire.jpg
NWP is rubbing off on you sir.
GTFO