Shove Over Top On River Or Just Call?

That's mature. Goes to show that there are different kinds of intelligence, and while you possess a great amount of at least one kind, you're apparently a little short in the social intelligence department.
Right because being uptight with a horrible sense of humor makes you intelligent right?Ok so anyways, 3 reasonably aged male Caucasians walk into a bar...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right because being uptight with a horrible sense of humor makes you intelligent right?Ok so anyways, 3 reasonably aged male Caucasians walk into a bar...
I'll match my sense of humour against anyone's. I constantly play practical jokes on my friends and crack people up with sophisticated cultural references (if they're smart enough to get them). The comedies I love (30 Rock, The Office, Knocked Up) win awards.And I'm hardly "uptight"--I'm a slacker after all. I rarely get up before noon (or go to bed before 4:20) if I can help it, I am not religious, don't shield my kids from profanity or nudity/sexuality in movies, etc. But I also know racism, sexism, and homophobia when I see it and think people should be called on it. Silence=complicity after all.I wasn't even going to say anything--I just let it slide the first time I saw this. But when someone else called attention to how allegedly awesome the line was, I felt I had to comment.
I'll match my sense of humour against anyone's. I constantly play practical jokes on my friends and crack people up with sophisticated cultural references (if they're smart enough to get them). The comedies I love (30 Rock, The Office, Knocked Up) win awards.And I'm hardly "uptight"--I'm a slacker after all. I rarely get up before noon (or go to bed before 4:20) if I can help it, I am not religious, don't shield my kids from profanity or nudity/sexuality in movies, etc. But I also know racism, sexism, and homophobia when I see it and think people should be called on it. Silence=complicity after all.I wasn't even going to say anything--I just let it slide the first time I saw this. But when someone else called attention to how allegedly awesome the line was, I felt I had to comment.
HOW COULD YOU ENJOY THIS????