Questionable Hands From Today

All hands from one table so I'll be posting reads as they went. Poker room has some stupid soft so I have to write everything my own :/My image - I was getting good hands, and ppl were rather tight, so it could look like I was LAG but I do usually raise pocket pairs and AJ+ suited from any position on 6 handed or Ax suited KJ+ off from button. I did make some continuation bets but mostly I just felt good about my hands and won some small pots on flop / turn. After about 40 minutes of play those came up:Limit .10 / .20Table is 6 handed but all hands are 4-5 ppl. With 1 seat open.SB $19.50BB $20.94Hero $26.94Button $20Hero is delt AJ of hearts.Hero raises to .60$, Button raises to 1.80$, 2 folds.At this point I know that Villan is TAG, but he has been playing position, and raises more than half the pot on the flop if he hit or as continuation bet. Didn't see him check the flop if he was the initial raiser. Don't know what is his 3 bet range. Has lost 1/3 a buyin and had to rebuy a couple of hands ago.Hero calls 1.20 $Pot is 3.90 $ Flop 774 with 2 hearts.Hero ??How to play this? 2 overcards, nut flush draw, and OOP in 3 bet pot.2 hands later, please think about 1st hand first because I will post how it went.SB $45.81 (new)BB Hero $20Villan (same) $30.30CO $24.16Button $20.64Hero is delt QQVillan raises to .80$ (standard size) 2 folds, SB calls .70$, Hero raises to 2.60$, Villan raises to 6.20$, SB folds.Ok so I chased a flush 2 hands ago, but passive (witch was my mistake probably as I could check raise flop to know more and I was passive wich showed weakness). But he agressively bet all streets so I know that this tight image is not a fluke, I think he could 3 bet me with TT+, and AKs. But the second 3 bet? AA/KK or just a play from my passive playing 2 hands ago?Results We both went all in, he had AA with additional ace on the flopHand later! (with 1 missed to take a breath and rebuy)SB $26.33BB $20.64UTG $42.81CO Hero $20Button Villan (same) $49.90Hero is delt A of hearts J of spades.UTG calls .20$, Hero raises to .80$, Villan raises to 2$ (I mean srlsly ,WTF!), 2 folds, UTG calls 1.8$, Hero calls 1.20$Flop T64 with 6 of hearts, rest of clubs.Action - 3 checksVillan says: "Missclicked, lol, should have checked it"Turn T of hearts.Action - UTG bets 1.57$, Hero calls (should fold), Villan callsRiver J of heartsAction - UTG checks, Hero checks (??), Villan bets 6.20$, UTG folds, Hero callsAfter that Villan got tighter, we played 1 hand together with him checking down AQs on low flop that didn't hit him, and he drove to the sunset :club: All comments on what I did wrong (besides obvious wrong table, wrong time :ts) are welcome.

This took a lot of patience to read so you might not get many replies. Hand 1: Fold to the preflop reraise. Once you get to flop C/R flop.Hand 2: Raise bigger preflop. To something like $3.25. Get it in, oh well.Hand 3: Fold pf, this guy has position and has been owning you, just muck it after you get 3 bet and try to gather your thoughts.Also you are using the word check wrong. I don't know how you want to use it but you've used it for call and bet at different times in this post.

1st hand - I saw him once 3 betting with low pocket pair (77-88) on button with 5 people. He continued on the flop with 1 overcard than it went check-check to showdown. Given that do you think folding AJs preflop is still good? (I know it's about a race at best, but since he is tight how do I get money from him without waiting for a set vs top pair or AA vs KK).

Also you are using the word check wrong. I don't know how you want to use it but you've used it for call and bet at different times in this post.
I saw 1 mistake in 2nd hand and 1 in 3rd hand. , corrected it. I was sleepy at that moment. The villan actually said "check" not "call".Any advices how to play after those hands with this kind of opponent? The table was pretty good for me as I took back 15$ in next half an hour without winning all in bet, but his presence was intimidating somehow. But we chat while playing and I was extra carefull with him in pot so I think I wasn't tilting afterwards.

1st hand fold pf. Once you are at the flop, I hate a C/r as often villain will have an overpair and just re-raise you.2nd 3-bet more.3rd hand fold/change table.

Revisit the basics or work on your tilt control - either you're steaming in hand 1 or you don't appreciate the values of position and domination. You don't ever want to play AJs OOP to a good TAG, not unless you know his game in and out. You say that he 3-bets pocket pairs PF - well, if he's doing that, you don't want to play him OOP do you? Because he's only going to give you action on his terms, i.e. when he's flopped a set to your top pair. 88 OTB is in the profitable situation here, not AJs UTG. He's never 3-betting worse, so just get out of the hand. Watch some CardRunners videos if you get a chance; you'll see that even the best, most aggressive NLHE players - who know their opponents are raising light - will fold hands like AJs OOP to 3-bets. So a fold's good, or you could 4-bet and call a shove (you'll be pot committed). But if you're at that point with villain, it's probably time to just get up and find another table.

Thx trystero for your post. Reviewing this hand I know I overvalued AJs at 4 ppl table. And than I just went missplayed and wrong. I wasn't steaming because before that hand we didn't fight for each others money, and I was happy with results on both tables having won money. The hands were posted in time just as they went.And AJs is not in my 4betting/shoveing range unless opponent is an obvious fish.I'll be sure to watch those videos if I can find them. :club: