i think your a pussy!always cleaning and shitpansycandyass!
I get so much manjuice all over the furniture and floor and shit that I have to constantly clean. Unless Dutch's mom comes over, then she just licks it all up for me.
I get so much manjuice all over the furniture and floor and shit that I have to constantly clean. Unless Dutch's mom comes over, then she just licks it all up for me.
lol
hey, im gonna marry that girl in your sig....i ami will find her, and marry herremember this
Gays can't get married in California, so until they can, I ain't getting married to whatever ho I propose to tomorrow. STUF NEWB I'LL CHOKE YOU AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY GREG ODEN LOOKS SO OLD HE'S LIKE MY GRANDPA I THINK I'M GONNA ASK HIM ABOUT WWII.
Dave%20Coulier01.jpgcut-741950.jpgcoulier.jpg[x] Funnier than Bob Saget
Looks like you just lost all your credibility. How can Coulier be funnier than I am when he's dead? Why don't you just get out of here, we don't take to kindly to your kind roundabout these parts, Douchie. Run along back to Ms. MCF/CKFACE, DOUCHIE.
Looks like you just lost all your credibility. How can Coulier be funnier than I am when he's dead? Why don't you just get out of here, we don't take to kindly to your kind roundabout these parts, Douchie. Run along back to Ms. MCF/CKFACE, DOUCHIE.
Nope
brad wins!
The only thing he wins is the ugly contest.AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHeverybody dieHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
TY sir.....here is a gift for you!madelf.jpg
I'll give you a a tfig. A knuckle sandwich. That means a punch in the face. I'm internet tough, plus I hit my girlfriends a lot. WOOT WOOT LET'S ALL GET CRAZY TONIGHT I WANT TO RICKROLL IT ROUNDROUND RIGHT NOW ROUND ROUND. Ashton Kutcher makes my ass hurt when he's behind me.