Hey All

I like how he posted his welcome in OT. He's got taste.
^^^ThisBTW The //HIDEOUT\\ needs some new blood....come and join us.on a side note i have know idea why this struck me as funny..24%20-%20Religion.JPGoh and welcome to OTsukka.

A few years back, I was at a December coin club meeting. After supper, we had our monthly club auction of stuff that people donated to be sold for the benefit of the club operations. One of the coins was an older 19th c. satirical token lampooning an editor of some New York newspaper named Charles Dana. It was a real piece of shit- terrible condition, scratched fields, rim nicks, pretty heavily worn. On the obverse, it depicted a bust of a man (presumably Charles Dana) framed in arcing letters: The top reading "DEDICATED TO CHAS. DANA" and beneath, "EDITOR OF THE NEW YORK S C U MOn the reverse, "THE CHINESE STINK POT OF AMERICAN JOURNALISM, HARMLESS/ BUT/ OH! SO FOUL!/ PHEW!"I was floored; I had never heard that most amazingly stupendous term before... "Chinese Stink Pot". There's an inherent awesomeness whenever you can correlate an ethnicity with something unfortunate or unflattering- "gayer than a battleship full of Greek sailors..." Obviously, I had to have that coin. There was only one problem...Coin Club David. Stupid, fat, bespectacled retard Coin Club David who coattailed ANYTHING I bid on because he completely lacked insight and knew if I was buying it, it was worth having. Usually, it turned out bad for me because grotesque, stinking Coin Club David had more money than I did (or do) but on this one, I intended to make a stand and put a stop to this shit once and for all. I was perfectly willing to overpay, just to make him sad and make me the winner. The bidding got up to $36 (which was too much for what it was) and I was the high bidder, $39.60 total w/ 10% buyers premium. OK, so I got the coin and I beat miserable, dim-witted David (who, indeed, started bidding once he noticed that I was bidding and got that excited look in his hollow, dull eyes) From that point forward, "Chinese Stink Pot" became a standard part of my vernacular. Walking along "terrorist row" - the block with all of the Arabs- the stench from their cooking (a mixture of rasins and baby vomit) waifting through the neighborhood like the smoke from a burning tire: "Jeeeeeezus Fucking Christ, Hadad, your Osama Bin Lasagna is making the place smell like a goddamn Chinese Stink Pot around here. Knock it off..."Farted on the train and my girl is scolding me: "Sorry honey... Just crackin' the lid on the ole' Chinese Stink Pot..."There is no point to this; just some stream-of-consciousness stuff because right now, not even seconds ago, I just used the term "Chinese Stink Pot" and everyone stared at me, blankly. I couldn't control my laughter.

A few years back, I was at a December coin club meeting. After supper, we had our monthly club auction of stuff that people donated to be sold for the benefit of the club operations. One of the coins was an older 19th c. satirical token lampooning an editor of some New York newspaper named Charles Dana. It was a real piece of shit- terrible condition, scratched fields, rim nicks, pretty heavily worn. On the obverse, it depicted a bust of a man (presumably Charles Dana) framed in arcing letters: The top reading "DEDICATED TO CHAS. DANA" and beneath, "EDITOR OF THE NEW YORK S C U MOn the reverse, "THE CHINESE STINK POT OF AMERICAN JOURNALISM, HARMLESS/ BUT/ OH! SO FOUL!/ PHEW!"I was floored; I had never heard that most amazingly stupendous term before... "Chinese Stink Pot". There's an inherent awesomeness whenever you can correlate an ethnicity with something unfortunate or unflattering- "gayer than a battleship full of Greek sailors..." Obviously, I had to have that coin. There was only one problem...Coin Club David. Stupid, fat, bespectacled retard Coin Club David who coattailed ANYTHING I bid on because he completely lacked insight and knew if I was buying it, it was worth having. Usually, it turned out bad for me because grotesque, stinking Coin Club David had more money than I did (or do) but on this one, I intended to make a stand and put a stop to this shit once and for all. I was perfectly willing to overpay, just to make him sad and make me the winner. The bidding got up to $36 (which was too much for what it was) and I was the high bidder, $39.60 total w/ 10% buyers premium. OK, so I got the coin and I beat miserable, dim-witted David (who, indeed, started bidding once he noticed that I was bidding and got that excited look in his hollow, dull eyes) From that point forward, "Chinese Stink Pot" became a standard part of my vernacular. Walking along "terrorist row" - the block with all of the Arabs- the stench from their cooking (a mixture of rasins and baby vomit) waifting through the neighborhood like the smoke from a burning tire: "Jeeeeeezus Fucking Christ, Hadad, your Osama Bin Lasagna is making the place smell like a goddamn Chinese Stink Pot around here. Knock it off..."Farted on the train and my girl is scolding me: "Sorry honey... Just crackin' the lid on the ole' Chinese Stink Pot..."There is no point to this; just some stream-of-consciousness stuff because right now, not even seconds ago, I just used the term "Chinese Stink Pot" and everyone stared at me, blankly. I couldn't control my laughter.
Hello to you too.
Welcome brand new guy who is definitely not already someone who hangs out here a lot already.
No way dude...no clever name no clever avatar......as a matter of fact " Curbie " is as gay as it...wait a minute!