I Hate Waiting For Shootout Tables

ty honey, that made my day!!
Jeez, who woulda known that someone could troll a chick on a forum with 95% guys and ask over, and over, and over, and over again for her to post a pic, as thoguh she hasn't heard stupid advances over and over again.It's like if a guy went to a girl at the bar week after week after week and used the pickup line "Hey, you're hot! Wanna make out?" And she ignores him week after week. And then one day she just starts making out with him, out of nowhere. How does one pull that off? It just doesn't happen.Yet it did, here.Sigh.
Jeez, who woulda known that someone could troll a chick on a forum with 95% guys and ask over, and over, and over, and over again for her to post a pic, as thoguh she hasn't heard stupid advances over and over again.It's like if a guy went to a girl at the bar week after week after week and used the pickup line "Hey, you're hot! Wanna make out?" And she ignores him week after week. And then one day she just starts making out with him, out of nowhere. How does one pull that off? It just doesn't happen.Yet it did, here.Sigh.
thanks for ruining my plan for when me and rivergirl meet. Jerk
I've never played in this tourney before but I saw this thread and it looks like fun so I jumped into tonights. I'm fully expecting to take it down. I won my first table already.
It's practically over...