Sb Online Tournaments

Hey guys. The SB concept that Daniel uses in on line tournaments is great. I learned a lot by watching him play the Sunday Millions. If the SB concept doesn't fit, check out Adams. One of the best vids on PVT. In two months, I've won 4 tournaments and had 17 cashes. 13 were with fields larger than 180.I have a 97% prize rating and rank in the top 20k of almost 700k in the last 120 days. Three were in October (starting oct 14) and the rest in November and I just cashed placing 56 out of over 4000 with a $50k total prize. I have to give a lot of credit to the Strat forum but just watching Daniel play has been a great experience.So, it looks like I'm getting to be a decent online and live tournament player because of PVT and the Strat forum here. Now, if I could just get it through my thick skull to play better cash games, I'd quit my job! (yeah right!)Check out the Strat forum here and DEF watch the Sunday vids when they're ready. I'm not playing much cash so I can't comment on the cash online or live but the MTT's are really good live and online.I'm telling you guys, I'll be really disappointed if the Sunday Millions doesn't help you SB players. When you learn the patience it takes online, it will make all the difference. There are a couple of things that I have been adding to the game that suit my style a little better online and they've made all the difference. I'll admit though, I'm taking my winnings this month and will probably have to sit out a while due to the economy and worries with the job, but I'll be back when our jobs kick off a little better. Then again, if the job plays out, I might HAVE to take up tournament play fulltime! LOLI haven't played live tournaments in over a month. Not much time to do online or live except for a few onlines in the evenings now and then.I might play the Classic at the Horseshoe this weekend and if I do, I'll post how I did. I think that will be my last live tournament this year.Rob, it's great to see that you're doing well man. Keep it up! Daniel, glad to see you hanging out here more. Nice BC tournament. Did you happen to do any vids there? Man, if you haven't yet, you have to try the Ping G10s. The driver added about 30 yards to my game. Developed a bad slice and they have a draw 10.5 deg that is fantastic! I've only been able to play three times this year and I bought them a couple of months ago and shot my second 70s game in my life. Usually shoot in the high 80s low 90s.

Hey guys. The SB concept that Daniel uses in on line tournaments is great. I learned a lot by watching him play the Sunday Millions. If the SB concept doesn't fit, check out Adams. One of the best vids on PVT. In two months, I've won 4 tournaments and had 17 cashes. 13 were with fields larger than 180.I have a 97% prize rating and rank in the top 20k of almost 700k in the last 120 days. Three were in October (starting oct 14) and the rest in November and I just cashed placing 56 out of over 4000 with a $50k total prize. I have to give a lot of credit to the Strat forum but just watching Daniel play has been a great experience.So, it looks like I'm getting to be a decent online and live tournament player because of PVT and the Strat forum here. Now, if I could just get it through my thick skull to play better cash games, I'd quit my job! (yeah right!)Check out the Strat forum here and DEF watch the Sunday vids when they're ready. I'm not playing much cash so I can't comment on the cash online or live but the MTT's are really good live and online.I'm telling you guys, I'll be really disappointed if the Sunday Millions doesn't help you SB players. When you learn the patience it takes online, it will make all the difference. There are a couple of things that I have been adding to the game that suit my style a little better online and they've made all the difference. I'll admit though, I'm taking my winnings this month and will probably have to sit out a while due to the economy and worries with the job, but I'll be back when our jobs kick off a little better. Then again, if the job plays out, I might HAVE to take up tournament play fulltime! LOLI haven't played live tournaments in over a month. Not much time to do online or live except for a few onlines in the evenings now and then.
doing contract work? Sounds like you have had or having a great run. I have always found my (online) tournament wins and cashes are better during fall/winter months. seems like the holidays gets people into playing more than they should. perhaps caro is right, because after the new year the games get a bit tougher and it looks like less are online.i'm not saying you are playing sb well, but i'm curious to read how you are doing with it early next year - that is, if your contract work doesn't have you working weekends or your tee times get delayed.
doing contract work? Sounds like you have had or having a great run. I have always found my (online) tournament wins and cashes are better during fall/winter months. seems like the holidays gets people into playing more than they should. perhaps caro is right, because after the new year the games get a bit tougher and it looks like less are online.i'm not saying you are playing sb well, but i'm curious to read how you are doing with it early next year - that is, if your contract work doesn't have you working weekends or your tee times get delayed.
Not contract work but the work is better when the market is high, if you know what I mean.That's an interesting concept. Since I only played about 6 or 7 tournaments last year and 90% of my tournaments have been in the last 60 days, I have no idea. I really hope you're wrong! lolI wish I had more time for golf and poker! I just pray that wish doesn't come true because of unemployment! If things don't get better, we might find more people doing what I'm having to do and that'll take more of us donkeys out of play.

Sb has helped me a ton also. Keep winning satellites to bigger tournys and cant tell you how many times ive been close to the money or finaltable... just have to be patient and hopefully I will start cashing again :club:

I play a pretty solid, no-fancy play smallball game in my next tournament video, which might help some of you guys who are having trouble making adjustments and want to see DN's theories in action in a lower stakes setting. First parts should be out tuesday.