Sold Out: A Threevening With Kevin Smith

Did I miss a thread for this? I picked it up off Amazon last week and just finished it yesterday, a pretty good follow up to the other two. It's about 4 hours long and I think in total he only answers 6 questions from fans in the audience because each story takes somewhere around 35-40 minutes. The stuff about Bruce Willis and being in Die Hard was the best.And I now know that I never in my life want to get an anal fissure.For fans of Smith this should be a no-brainier purchase.

Just finished watching...I didn't think it was as good as the first two...but its still kevin smith.
I liked it better than the second. Also apparently there are outtakes for parts of the show that didn't make the final cut I have yet to watch.
I liked it better than the second. Also apparently there are outtakes for parts of the show that didn't make the final cut I have yet to watch.
The second one had several uncomfortable moments. Not funny uncomfortable like in the first one where the guy asked to suck Kevin's dick, but jesus go fucking die uncomfortable like the guy who brought him donuts and his friend going, "Where are my donuts?" "My mom works there, I'll get you more donuts!"I would have liked to hear more stories like the Die Hard one, but it's understandable that there's only a finite amount of that material.In any case - 1 > 3 > 2 so far. I just like hearing the guy talk, so I'll always buy the evening's with.