barely :club: .it is true about the conservatives trying to do this in the past, though. i can dredge up a link if some conservatards don't believe me.
fwiw, the Progessive Conservative party was formed as a coalition between the Progressive party and the Conservative party in the 40s, IIRC. I can't be bothered to look it up right now.this situation sucks donkey balls, imo, but its not unprecedented or unconstitutional.EDIT: meh i lied, i looked it up. not the best example, but still.

The game of 3 blind mice, none of them knowing how to run this goverment.Harper the suck got his delay, so he could see what mother States is going to do.I guess Canada doesn't have any logic, but then we have 3 morans at the heads of there parties. Checky you do amaze me with your knowledge of our polictial system, and don't letBob's Conservativism change your thoughts.and yes Bob, Checky would make a great LiberalI still think that the GG is wrong on that decision. It is actually interference in ourgovermenting process.

Just got a look at Ignatieff, he should smoke the peace pipe with Harper but I think we are going to have an election soon. Either after they pull the Cons down or when the happy ship coalition hits the rocks.At least he seems to be way sharper that Dion, lets hope he doesn't act like a prof.