practice heads up limit w/ me

Wondering if anyone wants to practice a little heads up limit holdem.. it wont necessarilly be practice, since the lowest limits I can make private is .50/1.00, but still small enough, where it wont kill anyone... i'll play a $50 freezeout for anyone.. keep in mind, ive played heads up limit once or twice... I want to get better at heads up limit play, so any takers, reply, and ill make the game.

hell ill play ya if u wanna shoot me some bucks i got time to spare lol. Actully a farely good heads up player as well its just that right now i had to move to iowa for an internship and have withdrawn my cash so if you wanna shoot me a couple bucks ill play ya and if i win ill give ya the cash back obviously.

I'm sorry, the part about transferring money was a joke.. I'd rather not do that, as I have no idea if I will ever see that money again, even though you are probably a trustworthy person, i'm sure you understand. 3 steps... take out wallet.. 2) remove credit card... 3) swipe card.

no prob i totally understand i figured it was a joke. Right now im not gonna put any money on cuz like i said im a little tight for cash because of the summer move after my first paycheck ill be making a deposit but probably on full tilt i like it there better. but if you wanna go sit at a play money table where no one is at on full tilt or something ill play u seriously.