ex_matt is generally a nice guy, but his logic in the AK hand is definitely flawed. There is absolutely no reason to ever get that much money in preflop with that pot size. Open pushing AK for 40bbs (or whatever it is, I know it's around that) is never a good play. Results oriented thinking, imo.btw congrats on getting some people in the top 100 in your stake! not always easy. Hope you made your money back at least.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ex_matt is generally a nice guy, but his logic in the AK hand is definitely flawed. There is absolutely no reason to ever get that much money in preflop with that pot size. Open pushing AK for 40bbs (or whatever it is, I know it's around that) is never a good play. Results oriented thinking, imo.btw congrats on getting some people in the top 100 in your stake! not always easy. Hope you made your money back at least.
could not disagree more vehementlythere are others on the forum that I don't see eye to eye with, but at least they are respectable; he appears to just be an ass imho
thanks, in total they cashed for like 40ish so oh well, might give out more stakes today or tomorrow
  • 3 weeks later...
could not disagree more vehementlythere are others on the forum that I don't see eye to eye with, but at least they are respectable; he appears to just be an ass imho
lol I'm just seeing this now after someone linked to the thread.You seem like the kind of person that'd call the cops on people having a party and then feel good about yourself after you did it. You're just that much of a snotty nosed prick and I hope something shitty happens to you one day. I've never actually hated someone over the internet but I seriously hate you and people like you. Who says 'vehemently' in a common discussion? What are you trying to prove? The discussion was about the play and you show up like you always do with your dickhead comments like anyone really cares what you have to say.
lol I'm just seeing this now after someone linked to the thread.You seem like the kind of person that'd call the cops on people having a party and then feel good about yourself after you did it. You're just that much of a snotty nosed prick and I hope something shitty happens to you one day. I've never actually hated someone over the internet but I seriously hate you and people like you. Who says 'vehemently' in a common discussion? What are you trying to prove? The discussion was about the play and you show up like you always do with your dickhead comments like anyone really cares what you have to say.
Agreed.