One For Nutz And The Rest Of Az

LOL!I know both those guys. I am the account rep for the Natural Gas company that provides service to that portion of Pinal county. We have 13,000 homes, with 28,000 under contract for gas when ever they are built. None of the new subdivisions are close to San Tan Flat. It is a great little place to hang out, if you like that kind of atmosphere. We negotiated the gas contract for the restaurant and the fire pits in the patio area. The place is awesome, and up against a large mountain, that they failed to show in that video. Very strange....it made it look like it was out in the middle of nowhere, but it is at the base of a large desert mountain.Anyway, at one point in that video they they show a highlighted portion of a legal document with a statement from Dennis Rittenbach. I knew this guy too. He was a complete ******* and was very difficult to deal with when requesting subdivision plats and legal descriptions for the new housing developments. I would not be surprised if he got his old school curmudgeon feathers ruffled somehow and decided to stick it to these owners.They are super nice people and I hope this case really does go to the Supreme Court. So fing retarded, and lol/ironic that you found this!

San Tan flats is at the base of this mountain. Santan.jpgIt actually has a working gold mine that Arizona State University uses (or used to use) for their mining classes. blah blah blah...I have no idea why I am posting this, lol.

San Tan flats is at the base of this mountain. Santan.jpgIt actually has a working gold mine that Arizona State University uses (or used to use) for their mining classes. blah blah blah...I have no idea why I am posting this, lol.
One of the instructors for the mining program invented a thing called shock tube which is a tube laced with minute amounts of aluminianized HMX which is a high explosive. I used to use the shock tube to make whole walls of balloons disappear in a split second, but in order to use the stuff I had to have a high explosive use permit from the ATF, which became ridiculously difficult to maintain so I dropped it.It's all a circle